tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I am running into a problem where attempting to harvest obsidian or a tree grown with fertilizer does not drop blocks in multiplayer. It seems to work fine in single player. I'm using tModLoader.

I am running into a problem where attempting to harvest obsidian or a tree grown with fertilizer does not drop blocks in multiplayer. It seems to work fine in single player. I'm using tModLoader.

I haven't gotten to test anything for multiplayer so not sure what the fix would be yet. Thanks for the report. I am assuming this is with v0.3.3 of my mod?

Hello
Please tell me how to create a Multi-Tile Machines and Auto-Fisher.

Здравствуйте
Скажите пожалуйста как создать Multi-Tile Machines и Auto-Fisher.

So I just started up on this mod, and was wondering if there are any demon altars to be found? I'd like to know if I need to make a King Slime boss spawn on a different world or do I need to find an altar.

In the east, at ground level you will find the dungeon and altars. In the west, the temple of the jungle

На востоке на уровне почвы вы найдёте подземелье и алтари. На западе-храм джунглей

How im supposed to craft Fertilizer? i have all ingredients, but i cant craft it, do i need some kind special work bench for it?

Ok, I have a little problem but this could be my fault! So I started to read this forum because I got stuck and ran out of obsidian, and started to see that you were telling people about an 'Obsidian Generator'? I'm confused because if it's done using the same method as the unlimited water trick, I didn't start with a bucket of lava. This is where I think I messed up, you see, I was an idiot and forgot to reload the mods before jumping into this so is it my fault that I don't have a bucket of lava?

Not a mod dev on here, but I doubt it'd matter for you to lose it, unless you made a new character. Then, if he coded the way I think he did, you should have started with the necessary items with the mod enabled. Otherwise, good luck :p

How im supposed to craft Fertilizer? i have all ingredients, but i cant craft it, do i need some kind special work bench for it?
the map has lava on it or at least it had to me
[doublepost=1464955220,1464955052][/doublepost]Is there a spider cave on this map? I found only one spot with cobwebs and i need a lot more of them

I think it's below the dungeon on the right, according to fencedin :p He's answered this like twice already, scroll up.

I've been playing this for a while but I can't seem to figure out what I need to do. I've extended my platform so that slimes can spawn, but I don't really have any blocks to use. The fertilzer didn't help anything either. I wasted 10 on a single tree and it still didn't grow. Do I just need to wait on one side of the island until I get a slime to spawn? How do I get more blocks that I can use? I know I can generate obsidian, but (unless the creator changed it) you can't mine that with your copper pickaxe.

I've been playing this for a while but I can't seem to figure out what I need to do. I've extended my platform so that slimes can spawn, but I don't really have any blocks to use. The fertilzer didn't help anything either. I wasted 10 on a single tree and it still didn't grow. Do I just need to wait on one side of the island until I get a slime to spawn? How do I get more blocks that I can use? I know I can generate obsidian, but (unless the creator changed it) you can't mine that with your copper pickaxe.
any pickaxe

----------------------------------------

Hello
Please tell me how to create a Multi-Tile Machines and Auto-Fisher.

Здравствуйте
Скажите пожалуйста как создать Multi-Tile Machines и Auto-Fisher.

Up. Please tell me the recipe of these machines.

Up. Please tell me the recipe Multi-Tile Obsidian Harvester and Auto-Fisher.

You're callous, heartless people. Why did not respond meat cutters?

QBgqiAF.png

•Copper Wire - used to make machines (5 copper bars + Wooden Yoyo)

You're callous, heartless people. Why did not respond meat cutters?
I don't know the recipes off the top of my head, but make some copper wire and hand it to the Guide.

Excuse me, i'm having a bit of problem here, i cant seem to link the map (Skyblock map) to the modded terraria, for example,

I renamed my tModLoader.exe folder Terraria, i play terraria with tModloader now,

I downloaded this mod and the map,

I put the map in (Documents; My Games; Terraria; Worlds)

I cant seem to find the map in my terraria (tModloader.exe)

I tried to put it in the steam terraria folder. Still not there

I tried to find a place to put it. But i didn't find a file

What do i do?

Back
Top Bottom