Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's truly wonderful... Yet... We still got support to just one controller on the mobiles. Please, make some option to assign the game commands to whatever keys we want, just so we can configure it ourselves, since not everyone has a Moga Controller. And something else I'm begging since my account creation; why can't we get an option to lock the digital analogs? It's terrible that they keep changing place to where you touch.

Your Right, why am I complaining.
btw dont worry I wasn't meaning to be rude or anything. I'm just trying to say that you already have 1.3. but its cool:happy:. I'm not angry at anyone in particular. I just dont want people saying the wrong stuff that concerns me
[doublepost=1465145467,1465145341][/doublepost]
That's truly wonderful... Yet... We still got support to just one controller on the mobiles. Please, make some option to assign the game commands to whatever keys we want, just so we can configure it ourselves, since not everyone has a Moga Controller. And something else I'm begging since my account creation; why can't we get an option to lock the digital analogs? It's terrible that they keep changing place to where you touch.
Your idea is great and lots of other people want the same thing so rest assured it will be added at some point :p

btw dont worry I wasn't meaning to be rude or anything. I'm just trying to say that you already have 1.3. but its cool:happy:. I'm not angry at anyone in particular. I just dont want people saying the wrong stuff that concerns me
I have ps4 and android. On ps4 i have wonderful controls but also missing items. Mobile have all items but terrible controls.
if only terraria mobile could have controller support (like other blocky android game working with my DUALSHOCK4).

Well there's one thing I like about Character Customization is the Styles Category of the customization. I started playing Terraria PC the other day with Controller Support. It was confusing at first, but I changed thing a bit.
[doublepost=1465145829,1465145764][/doublepost]
I have ps4 and android. On ps4 i have wonderful controls but also missing items. Mobile have all items but terrible controls.
if only terraria mobile could have controller support (like other blocky android game working with my DUALSHOCK4).
Did you see the trailer? It had controller support for Mobile in 1.2.3-4

Mobile on terraria is gitchy though
[doublepost=1465145899,1465145846][/doublepost]
Well there's one thing I like about Character Customization is the Styles Category of the customization. I started playing Terraria PC the other day with Controller Support. It was confusing at first, but I changed thing a bit.
[doublepost=1465145829,1465145764][/doublepost]
Did you see the trailer? It had controller support for Mobile in 1.2.3-4
Wow really!:redspin:

I've warned you all - STOP with the pointless arguing. Those who continued after the previous warning have been removed from this thread.

The intense negativity that some of you repeatedly throw out here is not doing one bit of good. It doesn't bring out the updates any faster.

I'm not saying that the frustration and disappointment aren't warranted, but the manner in which you repeatedly bash us over the head with it is.

personally I don't mind the delay. It gave me time to finish Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and time to do some stuff with Mugen.

I've warned you all - STOP with the pointless arguing. Those who continued after the previous warning have been removed from this thread.

The intense negativity that some of you repeatedly throw out here is not doing one bit of good. It doesn't bring out the updates any faster.

I'm not saying that the frustration and disappointment aren't warranted, but the manner in which you repeatedly bash us over the head with it is.
I apologize for starting a fight. I knew some people would be mad but I didnt expect to start a giant argument. I didnt mean to sound like a jerk. I was just tired of you all complaining. I dont like that kind of thing, so im sorry for making this big fight happen.
[doublepost=1465157198,1465156905][/doublepost]And to be honest i wasnt really mad at the console version. In fact i even forgot console was on this thread entirely.

As TK made note, it would be good for everyone to take a breath and deal with the situation in front and ahead.

Anything that was delayed was delayed for good reasons. The giving of dates is always a fun thing - if they don't give out time estimates, then they (and we) get flooded with "give a date" and "you aren't being transparent"...so they give a date - and then "stuff" happens (as it always does in game dev) and timelines shift.

Re-Logic does its best to put quality over arbitrary timelines - and we are trying to spread that logic across the platforms not directly developed by us as well. Everyone would love better sooner....when that isn't possible, then we will always push for the "better" before the "sooner."

Sure, it sucks to wait. Sure it sucks when some bugs get through - but the notion that the team is not working or not talking or lying etc is just silly. Also silly is the notion that them posting "we are still working" every day would magically make everything ok. Everyone would still be upset by whatever upsets them. Only the actual <whatever you want> will accomplish that. Their team knows this - and so that is their focus.

Is all of this ideal? Nope. Is it better than it once was? No doubt. Can it still get better? Sure can - and it will.

Not making excuses - just laying out the factual situation. Each individual can decide how they want to handle themselves in that - though my general advice will always be: you will never regret staying classy, but you may someday regret choosing not to. ;)

That said - I'm pretty darned excited to see all of these milestones coming soon - should be a breath of fresh air. Rest assured that we will continue to push for whatever reforms are needed behind the scenes on our end along the way. :)

I agree with tunnel king. There is no reason to fight for something we all want. No offense to anyone but I think it's time to cut the crap. And as they postpone the update its for a good reason. Obviously you would rather have to wait a few weeks and have it be flawless and perfect. Or have it now and a bug that they would have fixed delete your character

Last edited:
Oh My GOODNESS! I have the lumia 640! If the crash fix update comes out this week i am going to faint from excitment/relief. I bought this game way back in december 2015 and the day i bought it the crash came and i never even got to play it. I CANT WAIT;(;((tears of joy XD)
[doublepost=1465248494,1465248084][/doublepost]
finally! good news about the windows phone! XD i hope microsoft deosnt deny the update...
IKR HYPE HYPE HYYYPPPEEE

Oh My GOODNESS! I have the lumia 640! If the crash fix update comes out this week i am going to faint from excitment/relief. I bought this game way back in december 2015 and the day i bought it the crash came and i never even got to play it. I CANT WAIT;(;((tears of joy XD)
[doublepost=1465248494,1465248084][/doublepost]
IKR HYPE HYPE HYYYPPPEEE
l
It's so cool to know that the developers are working hard on one specific device so everyone can play Terraria.:D

Look, folks, being disappointed or frustrated with the wait on the updates is understandable, but to argue over who has it worse, who deserves the update more, and acting like children, really doesn't help.

I posted my response as what I feel was a respectful insight as to why I feel justified to feeling upset. Honestly, we should at least be able to do that- I feel Tunnel King punishing anyone who speaks against 505 is kinda ridiculous (EDIT: On top of that, really- you gotta announce it to the thread? Wouldn't it be easier to just not say anything, and just remove spiteful comments without posting a threat? You're just giving more people an excuse to spark more drama, and you're in turn, making a bigger deal out of the situation than needed.).

But if you're going to be vocal about your frustrations, the very least you can do is be respectful.

It's one thing to have a differing opinion towards everyone else, and not be fond of the fact we've had to wait. Am I mad that I've had to wait for a good 7 months to see any of these updates come to light? Yes. Am I frustrated for how the process was handled? Yes. That however doesn't translate to "505 are stupid- I've waited forever, and now I gotta wait longer- WAHHH WAHHH I WANT MY UPDATE!"

Yes, it's true. 505 could've potentially handled the entire time-frame of the Console/Mobile updates much better than they did. That doesn't however, give us the right to act like children. Go ahead- be vocal about your concerns and frustrations- that's not something that should be punished. Having opinions and having genuine discussions is great! But do it with respect for the company in mind, and in short, as adults.

505 aren't just a bunch of corporate slobs who don't care- they're hardworking individuals. The way they handled the console updates and the release of the Wii U version, as I have stated before, has a case of "Mighty No. 9 Syndrome." Having to wait for months for my only means of playing Terraria to function without game breaking issues, and then see things are delayed or put on hiatus, is something that would frustrate anyone who loves a game franchise as much as a lot of Terraria fans do.

But they're obviously, and genuinely, trying to rectify any bumps in order to get these to us as fast as possible, and you should at the very least, respect that. I feel being upset is justified. Being vocal about it is justified. But being childish about it, as opposed to respectfully sharing your concerns up front to a staff that really seems to care and pay attention to the forums to make sure everyone's needs are met, is not the way to go about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom