Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any place to ask Amazon to give an ETA on the release? If so, I suggest all of you guys redirect your questions to such a place for now.

I doubt that will bear any fruit, other than to get a standard response and potentially irritate Amazon. Just saying. :)

Alright, I guess it's in Amazon's hands now. I will see if I can find anything out on their end as far as a release date.
You're probably right, flocking to them may not be a good idea and they don't have any update info on their page. As Loki said, we will just have to wait.

From what I've seen people on the internet saying, sometimes Amazon can approve updates within the day, other times taking over a week. Personally I'd expect it sometime within the next couple of days, but no guarantees obviously.

I doubt that will bear any fruit, other than to get a standard response and potentially irritate Amazon. Just saying. :)
At least it's been submitted :D
[doublepost=1465267265,1465267186][/doublepost]So does anyone know how long it takes to get submitted?

Well I for one am excited about the update and bug fixes.
I really had no idea what all was missing since I have only ever played the Amazon version of this game.
I just bought it a couple of months ago. I do love it. The crashes are annoying. Looking forward to the end of that.
You should have seen how confused I was looking for stuff that wasn't in the game.
Anyway does anyone have suggestions for things to have or have accomplished before the update drops?

Well I for one am excited about the update and bug fixes.
I really had no idea what all was missing since I have only ever played the Amazon version of this game.
I just bought it a couple of months ago. I do love it. The crashes are annoying. Looking forward to the end of that.
You should have seen how confused I was looking for stuff that wasn't in the game.
Anyway does anyone have suggestions for things to have or have accomplished before the update drops?
Well for new players if recommend these things...

1. An organized chest room

2. Fishing posts at your beach

3. Floating houses away from enemies

4. An armory (optional just for fun)

5. A boss arena for bosses in the future

6. House defense. Ex: dart traps and lava traps that surround your house

7. Bridges to navigate worlds

8. Organized base

9.Npc hotel (optional)

10. To top things off a music room (optional)

If you got some questions feel free to ask me. I love this game and this stuff got me far in the game;)

Hey guys how do you use music boxes?
Whenever i try to use one they just dissapear out of my inventory...
Is this a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom