tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fiery Glaive and the Spear of Grass are rather thick... Also, Glaives are not what the Fiery Glaive is. If anything, it appears as if the Murakuda is closer to one then the Fiery Glaive. Maybe naming it Fiery Spear/Polearm would be better.
Yeah I probably should rename the fiery glaive(btw I made those 2 thick on purpose since they are some of the bigger and wider weapons in terraria)
[doublepost=1465255927,1465255854][/doublepost]What color should I use for a ore in this mod?(its possible ill be making a ore soon)

Not really, just a funny way to suggest black, since it's not taken, and it's one of your favorite colors.
It also speaks truth. Your SOUL is black. Your literally doing genocide on your channel.
Im doing the genocide route in undertale for undyne and sans fights ray and plus their just game characters. and you realize insulting is against the rules on the forums if I recall correctly.

Im doing the genocide route in undertale for undyne and sans fights ray and plus their just game characters. and you realize insulting is against the rules on the forums if I recall correctly.
You realize it's not insulting.(At least, I don't think it is. Could be wrong on that) Insulting would be saying someones mod sucks, without clarification as to why it sucks. It may not be the nicest thing to say, but it's not insulting. At best it's rude.

You realize it's not insulting.(At least, I don't think it is. Could be wrong on that) Insulting would be saying someones mod sucks, without clarification as to why it sucks. It may not be the nicest thing to say, but it's not insulting. At best it's rude.
its basically calling someone evil which is basically a insult to the person.

Made a couple weapons.
Gloomy Trident(spear version of lights bane)(looking for ideas of a better name):
Gloomy Trident.png

True version of the new death's reign:
New True Death's Reign.png

Night's Lance:
Night's Lance.png

True Night's Lance:
True Night's Lance.png

True Night's Lance Projectile:
Night's Lance Projectile.png

(I decided against using the dark lance for the equivalent of nights edge for spear in this mod so this ended up made)

Made a bar and ore(havent decided a name yet)(I might do it where the person who chooses the name for it I like most it becomes)
Bar:
Bar(no name yet).png

Ore:
ore(no name yet).png

Tile:
Ore Tile(no name yet).png

Attachments

• Ore Tile(no name yet).png
    Ore Tile(no name yet).png
    306.8 KB · Views: 126
Well, relating to that bar, the reason I suggested Kairoseki as the name is because I was curious if calling it that would work. Basically, I'm saying that Kairoseki is named after something nothing like that bar. Search it up to figure it out. Name still sounds pretty cool, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom