Action Move

Willsm

Terrarian
These are my latest animation, i made using piskel. :D
The animation was done in 16 fps, using 2x2 pixel.
It doesn't looks good for me.

More animations coming soon (hopefully).:merchantpassionate:

:red:
Wizard_fire.gif
Guidey_shoot.gif
Clothier_curse.gif
Wizard_walk.gif
Guidey_walk.gif
Clothier_walk.gif

Current WIP request: @obesedog

Request: Closed
Wait until previous request finished

Last edited:
Really nice :D
Just wondering, if I gave you a custom NPC/mob or something, and give you a few directions, could you make animations for them?

2 hours? This would take me 1 week for one animation, and all I'd have is 5 pixels moving. This is great!

Well, I'd like four Action gifs, but I'll start with one.
First off, do you know the Vortex Lightning portals that summon when a Vortexian dies? Here's an example:
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (6).gif

Well, I'd like that portal to summon and shoot lightning above this pillar, which moves like a Vortex Monolith:
Pillar0.png

Well, I'd like four Action gifs, but I'll start with one.
First off, do you know the Vortex Lightning portals that summon when a Vortexian dies? Here's an example:
View attachment 116380
Well, I'd like that portal to summon and shoot lightning above this pillar, which moves like a Vortex Monolith:
View attachment 116379

Sorry I couldn't do much with this sprite. If so, the size would increase too.
Req_1.gif

Last edited:
Well, okay, here's a second request :p
It's similar to the first one, as this is all for a suggestion.
Pillar2.png

I'd like this pillar, wriggling in the same fashion as the other one, to create a bunch of stars, similar to the Twinkle and Twinkle Popper. Here's another gif for reference:
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (7).gif

At the same time, I'd like three of these (one for the bottom, left, and right) to surround the pillar, not moving, and pulsating. The size (length width) of the gif should also be similar to the other, but it doesn't have to be.
Extra_57.png

Back
Top Bottom