tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Can i somehow reset my all stats and levels? i dont want that "Heartless" stat, its ruining my game cuz it's not working or it not good choise for me.
Thanks. ^^

You're better off making a new character because you will not see that opportunity for a LONG time.

Would be useless to try to change thing on your mod for the summon as Rockos ARPG doesn't provide any significant bonus for summon (and trowing) compared to other sources (magic, ranged, melee).
In can do 150k+ dps on melee with not much trouble late game while summon do 100-2000 dps (with the correct stuff , which reduce my melee dps a lot)

You can try to look at it later when Rockos ARPG stats on level up affect trowing and summon damage value. Meanwhile, best is to just let it go. (doing 1 or 100 dmg is useless in both case when you hit hardmode as *most* summon prevent you from hitting a mob)
If your looking for your summoning to be a side thing, Yeah without the armor and acc, Its going to be weaker. right now I'm doing a gunner playthrough with summons as my secondary ( armor for primary weapon) and while my beast are weak ( only 11 right now and i just killed eoc ) They work great for now. an i only have one minion but and damage up for them as well. Hope this helps explain that a bit XD

Mana Flower is not working?
that's because this mod is using its own potion function. the mana flower is only handling the vanilla potion healing, while the HP/Mana Systems are custom made and need their own potion healing function.

you may still use the mana flower for its mana cost reduction though, as that one still works.

In multiplayer the monsters don't drop Items... und sometime i have with my friends a bug that we have infinity Live (perma Heal)

Can you use this with an existing character and world or do you need to make new ones?
you can use existing characters and world.. the vanilla hp and mana values will be set to max and you will start from scratch when it comes to level (meaning you will have 100 hp and 0 mana, plus bonuses from class you chose)
In multiplayer the monsters don't drop Items... und sometime i have with my friends a bug that we have infinity Live (perma Heal)
known issue, which will get fixed as soon as rockos has some time and tmodloader gets the last few hook he would need to fix hp and drop issues.

you can use existing characters and world.. the vanilla hp and mana values will be set to max and you will start from scratch when it comes to level (meaning you will have 100 hp and 0 mana, plus bonuses from class you chose)

In that case it's not really worth it. Can't really easily get all that back.

Since Tmodloader updated, I've noticed that this mod in particular causes quite a bit of FPS drop when bosses are spawned. It was running completely fine before the update, so I'm not sure what's been changed.

It seems that it's not giving characters the starting spell if they go mage spec?
yup.. but it isnt that bad tbh... but well for fairness it would be nice to have mages atleast get a wand of sparkling or a low grade staff (like amethyst)
Since Tmodloader updated, I've noticed that this mod in particular causes quite a bit of FPS drop when bosses are spawned. It was running completely fine before the update, so I'm not sure what's been changed.
if something changed with fps, then it was caused by some changes within tmodloader. try to figure out as many things as possible, as for when exactly the fps drop happens, which bosses are affected, what do affected bosses have in common, and the like. this will help figuring out what is causing that. also check if the fps drop happens with this mod disabled.
In that case it's not really worth it. Can't really easily get all that back.
it actually is worth it, since you can use fully equipped characters and certain events to push your stats and skills.

yup.. but it isnt that bad tbh... but well for fairness it would be nice to have mages atleast get a wand of sparkling or a low grade staff (like amethyst)

if something changed with fps, then it was caused by some changes within tmodloader. try to figure out as many things as possible, as for when exactly the fps drop happens, which bosses are affected, what do affected bosses have in common, and the like. this will help figuring out what is causing that. also check if the fps drop happens with this mod disabled.

it actually is worth it, since you can use fully equipped characters and certain events to push your stats and skills.
I've already done all of this, the FPS drops never happen without the mod. Thus why I posted about it.

ok so i've found a bug with the leveling sistem
other moded bosses some times give enormous of xp and sometimes almost none and makes you're heath/mana regen infinite witch meens that you take no damage and waste no mana

I'm doing a mod myself, but it looks like terraria doesn't allow max mana to be higher than 400. how did you manage to make it go higher?

Back
Top Bottom