Official The New Terraria Website is Now Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Logo Color.png
Good evening, Terrarians!

Re-Logic is very excited to announce that the new Terraria.org is now live! This was essentially a full rebuild from the ground up, and – much as the 1.2 update redefined the in-game experience for our fans – we hope that this will provide a more immersive and integrated community portal moving forward. Parallel to this will be our own set of forums, and you can find out more in regards to that on the front page of Terraria.org starting today.

Terraria.org New Resized.png

We are confident that the substantial changes will be immediately obvious and sincerely hope that the community appreciates the hours of hard work that our amazing duo of Skiphs and Crowno put in. We are quite proud of the new face of our web presence – which we feel is worthy of the Terraria name!

In the past, Terraria.org was used primarily for providing basic information about the game and as the place to obtain the official Terrara Server software. Moving forward, not only do we plan to continue to provide that information on Terraria.org, but we also plan to utilize the new site as an additional means (on top of regular interactions in our community forums) to share news surrounding Terraria and other Re-Logic projects.

For nostalgia and to highlight the aesthetic differences, we have included a screenshot of the old site – and a “before and after”, if you will:

Terraira.Org Old.PNG

We hope you will take some time today to check out the brand new Terraria.org – and while you are there, don’t forget to read up on the plans for the upcoming forums.

As always, none of this would be possible without you – our community and fans. We are humbled and appreciative of your ongoing support, and we sincerely hope that we can continue to delight you in the months and years to come.

Thanks!

~The Re-Logic Team

Last edited:
The forums look wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Faster too, and cleaner.

Good work, Re-Logic and TerrariaForum staff!

It may have took a while, but it was definitly worth it! Big Kudos to Crowno, Skiphs, and all the wonderful devs that worked on this!

The color, the fonts, the picture of Terraria, the background and the feel is just absolutely GREAT! This is my first post as part of the community and I am so glad to be apart of this new site. HOORAY!!!!!!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone that took part in the website's overhaul. It is absolutely marvelous and it has almost forced me to become an active Terrarian again! Great work guys.

Question; how is the water purple and are chandeliers like that already out?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 1,421
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom