Recent content by [✚] Dr.Shadox

1. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Items Hollow Heart (or Death Crystal ?)

where ? i didnt see it on forum , i've send it some weeks before here on twitter so maybe you saw that ?
  2. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Items Front-Bomb and Back-Bomb

Well its interesting but i think that idea may need is own topic, its related to bomb but its about a different feature than mine. If you post feel free to drop a link in answer here , i'll give you a thumb up.
  3. [✚] Dr.Shadox

I indeed assume it would work between 500 and 400hp so you right.
  4. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Yeah , forgot to suggestion that for mana upgrade but indeed it should be interesting to see too.
  5. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Well i missed it then , my bad ^^
  6. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Items Front-Bomb and Back-Bomb

My suggestion is about 2 new kind of bomb , the first is the Front-Bomb , only able to destroy "solid" tiles , safe for walls. The second bomb is the Back-Bomb, which, as you will surely have understood, is only able to destroy walls, but is safe for solid tiles. About way to obtain , probably...
  7. [✚] Dr.Shadox

So my suggestion is an usable item (like a life crystal) who have the ability to remove 20max/hp. For example you have 400 hp/max , you use one , your max life is now 380. If you use it on a character having 20hp max, your max/hp will go down to 1hp (when at 1max hp , it won't do anything and...
  8. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Ultimate Hardmode Grinder v2.0 (fully automated)

I know it a old topic but does someone have a working download link please ?
  9. [✚] Dr.Shadox

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

If you speak about effect bait like venom bait , you need an accesory for use their effect ("bait dispenser" if i'm correct , fishy lady npc).
  10. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Look like the mod is updated folks !!!! just search it in the mod browser in game (tmod version : v2022.9.47.17 game version : v1.4.3.6 mod version 1.4.1)
  11. [✚] Dr.Shadox

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Now we need the music box ^^
  12. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Hi , i've installed to the mod few days ago and it was for a little feedback, about the mod directly and also about side-"compatible"mod. (i only need to kill WOF for hm atm). So first , Auto-trash mod is a must have with this mod, i can't imagine the nightmare it should be to sort all drop...
  13. [✚] Dr.Shadox

tModLoader Miscellania

IMO it should teleport to spawnpoint with a cooldown. I'm pretty sure nobody will use an unlimited random teleportation device with that recipe and debuff list.
  14. [✚] Dr.Shadox

Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin

Same but i have the exact same mod list as my friends and they don't have a crash ...
  15. [✚] Dr.Shadox

**REPORTED** Desert tiger staff missing flying targets

Indeed , i've land on that topic while searching for that problem yesterday (and of cours my game is up to date).
Back
Top Bottom