Recent content by ❤Inspector de chichis❤

1. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

First! lets gooooooooooooooo
  2. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

It may just be a thing that the version has just launched, but I have tested a few add-ons and half of them don't show as they say, for example texture packs
  3. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Mobile (I wasn't sure to post it here or at pc at all) Invalid operation at this state - Multilpayer pc to mobile server

I have already played on mobile servers using the 1.3.0.7 version of the game in pc, the thing now is that when I was trying to connect to a new server either it got stuck at conecting to ip direction : port I tried a few times and restarted the game twice, when I could finally go trough...
  4. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Terraria Teams Up with Sanshee for New Merchandise!

Its really pleasing to see the cartoony style of the eyes when they are not trying to kill you at the beggining of the game
  5. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Can we have a mouth cover accesory for 1.4? or even a full protection suit... ;v
  6. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Music What music do you listen to?

Its difficult to explain Well so, im kind of a all kinds of genres but I go more for electronic, dubstep and sometimes some weird or unusual music(commonly rare genres and very unusual to find) , let me show you some things that I've been listening recently: ( author - song name) This is just...
  7. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

I remember the day when I was preparing the jungle land for a chlorophyte farm i found a nymph, but not only one, two on the exactly same spot ez metal detectors without even looking for them :merchantcool:
  8. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

jaja este men

jaja este men
  9. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Ask a Music Producer (composer really) Anything!

I am using ableton live 9, I haven't thougth on taking a look into other programs maybe I'll give it a shot to FL Also thanks to your advice I made this loop from an already made song, by the moment its still har for me to find the rigth way to make music by how I would like it to be, but I...
  10. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Ask a Music Producer (composer really) Anything!

I am willing to start producing electronic music, wich program do you use? and how you started to make your first tracks? :naughty:
  11. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

WIP Vortex Pillar Lore

This is actually cool, are you thinking about doing something like this about the other pillars? or only for casuality if you know some other like this I like reading this things so much
  12. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

How do I make the background sprite smaller?

As far as I know you can´t simply zoom it out or make it smaller, but even you can turn it off. the thing is that you seem to ba a little lower to the normal ground level, maybe thats why you can´t even see clouds
  13. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Visual bug with lance

Well here is the video of what happens when I sometimes try to attack with a spear, but I discovered how do do it: With left joystick in any direction and spamming this button (on image up here), sometimes it doesnt hit the zombies but I think its for the visuals they kinda tricky I donth...
  14. ❤Inspector de chichis❤

Resolved [Mobile] Can't go hardmode even I killed multiple times the WoF (Huawei p smart FIG-LX2)

Just for curiosity but is this error posible in some "newer" devices?
Back
Top Bottom