Recent content by ÐarkŁight

1. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader No More Tombs

@marter1000 Are you sure that is caused by this mod? Can you post the client.log file in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs ? I personally haven't experienced that issue.
  2. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader No More Tombs

Nevermind, seems like since the mod is client sided, it doesn't load at all on servers... Yeah, this is probably pretty obvious, my bad. Will change it back to the default (both side).
  3. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader No More Tombs

There was a version (1.0.2) before the current one where i changed the mod to use tmod's in-game Mod Config system, and also changed the mod to be a client-side mod, which i assume means that servers don't even create the config file, or even if it does, doesn't actually show all config fields...
  4. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader No More Tombs

No More Tombs This mod allows disabling the spawning of gravestones when you die, as well as adding other gravestone-related QoL features. Features: Disable the spawning of gravestones on player death. This effectively prevents gravestones from being obtainable (unless the next feature is...
  5. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The chest bugs had been already well known and fixed for the next Thorium version, which should be released sometime in the following week or two. Also, the Desert Biome Chest contains a thrown weapon.
  6. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

@Generic Mastermind Ant This is a vanilla thing, not something caused by the wing slot.
  7. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Based on the github code,this line is the culprit, it basically resets the value of `nextSlot` to 0. If any other mod where to add an item normally, it'll one by one replace the items added by vanilla and any mods loaded before AlchemistNPC. This problem only affects the Dryad and the Painter.
  8. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

Hmm, seems like the way i was inserting the Old Shovel into the shop doesn't work with Shop Expander, and i didn't put a fail safe to add the item normally. I don't know if i'll be making a release to fix this, since i already made some changes to the code that implement changes not present in...
  9. ÐarkŁight

You can also get Thorium ore from Strange Crates and Scarlet Crates.
  10. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader Exodus Mod

That's the mod description from example mod, they devs may have copy pasted it and didn't bother to change it. This mod can't be extracted from the mods menu either.
  11. ÐarkŁight

Yes, the source code isn't publicly available. The only reasons the github repo exists is to alleviate Mod Browser bandwidth and for the mod icon.
  12. ÐarkŁight

https://github.com/SamsonAllen13/ThoriumMod/releases/ You can get older releases from there, it only goes as far back as 1.4.3.1 though.
  13. ÐarkŁight

@TheGamersStig This error happens because you have Net.Framework 4.0 or older, while the code only works with 4.5 or newer. It's been fixed for the next version, but if you don't want to wait for that, update your framework version: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
  14. ÐarkŁight

This is a well known, very old bug with tmodloader / vanilla. It doesn't happen with all mod's items, only with the unfortunate ones that have high enough item ids to make the vanilla system that stores the item in the item frames / weapon racks / mannequins / womannequins to run out of ids...
  15. ÐarkŁight

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

@Snorlaxxo Veinminer specifically checks for pickaxe power unfortunately. In my opinion Veinminer should implement a way of registering other types of tools from mods, otherwise i don't think i can get shovels to work with it from my end. @Zeniphierial Thanks, just fixed this for the next version.
Back
Top Bottom