Recent content by [ΣRR0R]

1. [ΣRR0R]

Texture Pack DEERCLOPS DARK EFECT?

That likely isn't a texture per say, but rather something a bit more hard coded into the game. In order to change that you probably need to make a mod
  2. [ΣRR0R]

Texture Pack Need help with a texture pack

Are all of the sprites the correct sizes? Or did you just make textures without specific sprite sizes?
  3. [ΣRR0R]

What's the sprite name for the Mime mask?

Texture for when it is equiped: Item: If you have a copy of the game textures (TConvert) you can normally go to the wiki and it should tell you what the id's are for any item
  4. [ΣRR0R]

Can anyone tell me how to properly make a workbench sprite?

All workbench sprites are located on one sprite: You would of course just edit the one on the far left. Also, your custom sprite has to fit within the footprint of the sprite that is already there. I'm not sure that the sprite you are proposing is possible, it looks like it is just too large...
  5. [ΣRR0R]

Lunar Flare laser

Well, the explosion is projectile 645: The laser trial doesn't seem continuous, so maybe it could be made up of a dust particle? I'm not quite sure which one it would be, you would have to look through it. It could also very well be something else. Hope this helps!
  6. [ΣRR0R]

Texture pack for 1.4 textures in 1.3?

Using an Png to Xnb converter ( like TConvert) would allow you to convert the textures you want yourself, but be aware that textures in 1.3 work very differently. I believe you have to find the game's texture library and replace the textures inside manually (they must be Xnb files). There is no...
  7. [ΣRR0R]

Texture Pack Where are the clothes textures for making a character?

Actually it looks like there are ~90 images. They are down below, let me know if you end up needing the hair too. Once again, I can't guarantee that these are the correct files, as I am not very knowledgeable about all of the textures, but it's worth a shot, right?
  8. [ΣRR0R]

Texture Pack Where are the clothes textures for making a character?

Maybe try looking at the Player textures in the standard images folder (if you have a copy of all of the textures. Just scroll down past NPCs but before the Player hair textures or type P on your file explorer and it all of those texture should be around there Example for location if they were...
  9. [ΣRR0R]

I'm Having a Large Issue With The Calamity Texture Pack, Please Help

I believe using a Tmodloader texture pack is just replacing all of the vanilla sprites, and if you didn't make a backup of those sprites they don't really exist anymore. You would need to get a copy of the base 1.3 textures to replace the replaced textures (that was a mouthful)
  10. [ΣRR0R]

are there any evil swaping texture packs?

I haven't seen anything like that before, could be interesting. Especially for players who want to try playing crimson worlds but dislike the gore. Even if that isn't how it would be use, that could still be a very interesting concept.
  11. [ΣRR0R]

New Elysium Mod

I think you may have put this in the wrong section, this is for resource/texture packs, not mods...
  12. [ΣRR0R]

Texture Pack Better Potion Pack

Any particular reason it got canceled? Or just personal stuff getting in the way? Even if this is what you leave it at, this texture pack looks amazing, you can tell quite a bit of time an effort has been put into it to make the potions look good. This is seriously an incredible project, good...
  13. [ΣRR0R]

Language Pack Better Tooltips

This is an awesome pack. An idea I have for it it to add the DPS of the weapon, maybe at the bottom of the stats. I'm not sure how possible this would be with the variable stats in the game from armor sets and whatnot, but I think even a base DPS without any of the modifiers might be useful when...
  14. [ΣRR0R]

Question about zenith sprites

Sadly the projectiles the Zenith uses are the regular sword items, so unless you want to also change all of it's components there is no way to modify all of the projectiles. Are you wanting to make it so the Zenith only shows the Zenith? I know people have tried this before if you want to look it up
  15. [ΣRR0R]

does anyone know how to change the zeniths projectiles

Not as far as I am aware, I think a mod would be required. You either need to change all of the swords used for the zenith, or have your character have such a high attack speed that the zenith is the only sword that gets shown (assuming that is what you want)
Back
Top Bottom