Recent content by ☣RazzorWind☣

1. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video How to beat the Old one's army instantly (With use of duplication glitch, use at own risk)

Been a while, I know. Felt like sharing my "trick" with the world today though. My PC is still pretty bad for recording, but I felt like my video quality was good enough. Sorry for the audio though. Links for my outro music are in the video description.
  2. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

*ehem* Thanks to RazzleberryJam (Me) for winning the spot of the first episode seed on Pedguin's seed spotlight. xD
  3. ☣RazzorWind☣

CC Creation Compendium #46

Rod of "Discord"... Wow... Just wow...
  4. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video Terraria - WHAT IS GOING ON? (Random sound events playing at times)

At long last, I have uploaded a Terraria video. However my reasons are different now. I uploaded this to (hopefully) get an explanation of what the actual crap is going on. A selection of three (Identified) sound events are playing in my world at times. Near water around the surface, whoopee...
  5. ☣RazzorWind☣

Oops, submitted to the wrong user, heh. Im gonna make a CC entry. I got bored once upon a time...

Oops, submitted to the wrong user, heh. Im gonna make a CC entry. I got bored once upon a time.
  6. ☣RazzorWind☣

Im gonna make a CC entry. I got bored once upon a time. [img]

Im gonna make a CC entry. I got bored once upon a time.
  7. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC Want to buy slime staff

Oh, i thought I had edited the title to have [Closed] at the beginning. Also, i cant see that image. D: Thanks though! :)
  8. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC Want to buy slime staff

Hello. I am in the market looking for a slime staff. I need it for a farm, and if possible, i would prefer one with as little damage possible. I have lots of money, so that shouldn't be an issue. Thanks~
  9. ☣RazzorWind☣

Wooooooo! 1.3.1!! Yes!

Wooooooo! 1.3.1!! Yes!
  10. ☣RazzorWind☣

Meanwhile, while RazzorWind impatiently waits for the 1.3.1 preview stream, he decides to...

Meanwhile, while RazzorWind impatiently waits for the 1.3.1 preview stream, he decides to finish breeding a sableye on pokemon ORAS.
  11. ☣RazzorWind☣

2 more days! xD

2 more days! xD
  12. ☣RazzorWind☣

1.3.1 Preview Stream

Ohhhhhhh. Someone made a typo! "1p EST" should be "1pm EST". xP
  13. ☣RazzorWind☣

3 more days until 1.3.1! :D

3 more days until 1.3.1! :D
  14. ☣RazzorWind☣

4 more days! I can't wait for 1.3.1. xP

4 more days! I can't wait for 1.3.1. xP