[✚] Dr.Shadox's Recent Activity

1. [✚] Dr.Shadox liked FairyPrincessSerenity's post in the thread tModLoader The Thorium Mod.

You know, I recently decided to play this mod for a playthrough, and it's actually very nice. From the beginning of the playthrough all...

Feb 16, 2019 at 8:36 PM
  2. [✚] Dr.Shadox posted a new thread.

Tool [Mod request] Be able to show the monster spawnable area around player.

Hello , first , sorry for my english ^^ Like the title said (it's not easy to explain) , it was for a mod for be able to show the area...

Forum: General Mod Discussion

Feb 15, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  3. [✚] Dr.Shadox liked JPAN's post in the thread tModLoader Solutions Mod.

Updated mod with a minor fix Version 1.4.1 Changelog - Jungle Solution now also purifies Crimson/Corruption/Hallowed tiles and walls,...

Feb 14, 2019 at 9:47 AM
  4. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread tModLoader Solutions Mod.

Thanks so much you saved my world (about jungle). This time i play with mods like Thorium so i wasn't able to edit the map on TEdit...

Feb 14, 2019 at 9:46 AM
  5. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread tModLoader The Thorium Mod.

Hello , it's for a suggestion , can you please add a "damaged dummy" ? It mean a dummy able to receive healing , like a target dummy but...

Feb 13, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  6. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra.

Ok thanks , note it's note an emergency since i've go back to the "basic" stack max +" mostly about the forge issue (but i know you...

Feb 12, 2019 at 9:42 PM
  7. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra.

Hello , nice mod but we have problem with money , after spend some time in a farm we get 4 stack of 9999 copper coin and something like...

Feb 12, 2019 at 8:33 PM
  8. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread tModLoader The Thorium Mod.

Hi , i've see on the wiki we can reforge TotemCaller , but after tried with gobelin + heromod , it seem we can't reforge them. Is it a...

Feb 12, 2019 at 7:11 PM
  9. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread tModLoader Monster Tamer Mod.

Ok we have some issue for capture monster (MP) but i'll make a list : Zombie : work Green Slime : can't capture Blue Slime : can't...

Feb 12, 2019 at 2:31 PM
  10. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!.

Also i think maybe the trophy should have a little part of yellow ? like a yellow ichor drop on it or something like that... About the...

Feb 12, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  11. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread Sprites My boss idea.

To be honest i never finished this work so it's a lot of question without answer :p But i've found a topic about a crimson counterpart...

Feb 12, 2019 at 9:50 AM
  12. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!.

I though it was the case but it's not indeed , in this case , i apologies myself ^^ Since i never finished my work and since our idea...

Feb 12, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  13. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread Sprites My boss idea.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/07/1/1549924954-catarice.png...

Feb 11, 2019 at 10:43 PM
  14. [✚] Dr.Shadox replied to the thread Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!.

I've post a suggestion like this in 2016 but picture link are dead. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/my-boss-idea.41647/ A...

Feb 11, 2019 at 10:40 PM