Recent content by ❤Putin❤

1. tModLoader ModLocalizer - A tool to create localization for tModLoader mods

Whenever I open the .exe file, it immediately closes. Any tips to fix this?
  2. Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone had access to an index of all player class properties, such as player.meleeDamage and player.lifeRegen. Nevermind, I found all of the properties in decompiled player.cs. If anyone has a similar question, here is a file on [link removed by staff]
  3. tModLoader Need help with toolTip.

Tooltip.SetDefault("This is a modded body armor." + "\nImmunity to 'On Fire!'" + "\n+20 max mana and +1 max minions");
  4. tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I'm working on a mount mod, and I was wondering how one would be able to hide the player arms behind the mount. I would really appreciate any help.
  5. tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

I like this mod quite a lot. May I ask, how did you code fore the ability of the mechanical wasp? I've been looking through Terraria's source code to figure out a mount ability like such, but I just can't figure it out.
  6. tModLoader More Mounts Mod

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating. I was busy focusing on school. But now, it is spring break, and I plan on updating this mod and making the sprites less garbage.
  7. tModLoader More Mounts Mod

Yeah dude I wish! I'm unsure of how to make certain abilities such as ramming. I've looked at some of terraria's source code for mount abilities, but the code is in a different format than tmodloader. Maybe I will one day find a way.
  8. tModLoader Fishing 2.0

holy sheet, that is good man.
  9. tModLoader Fishing 2.0

I have a few sprites you can use if you want. Ice Crate Desert Crate Ocean Crate
  10. tModLoader More Mounts Mod

Hello good sirs. I have created a mod, for I felt that Terraria could use some more mounts. I'm mediocre at coding, and similar with spriting, but regardless, I created a mod with more mounts. So far there are 11 new mounts, 8 of which are armored dragons. The Mounts of Doom. Corruption Mount...
  11. tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Damn I cannot wait for this to come out. It makes me moist just thinking about it.
Back
Top Bottom