D O GD O GJun 3, 2022
【Captain】D O GJun 3, 2022
【Captain】\] ⊘ G⃣May 29, 2022
Cat V1【Captain】May 3, 2022
Minos PrimeCat V1Apr 23, 2022
𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭..?Minos PrimeApr 3, 2022
V1𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭..?Mar 23, 2022
FluxxationV1Mar 3, 2022

Most of the more forum specific stuff can be found in my signature, but here’s some basics about me!

I’m 17, a junior in highschool, use he/him/his, consider myself to be pretty straight, as I’ve never felt anything otherwise, and I live in the ok state of Indiana.

In terms of activities, I wouldn’t say I’m chronically online, but gaming and online forums are what I like to involve myself with in my free time. Offline, I play tennis, both recreationally and with the school team when that’s in season. In terms of other extracurriculars, I play the upright/double bass with our school orchestra, and I’m a Boy Scout… nearly an Eagle Scout too!

I’d say a few of my proudest moments in life so far were: getting my black belt in taekwondo a few years back, getting firecrafter (a difficult to obtain side rank Scouts in Indiana can get), and getting my driver’s license.

In terms of my interests in games and other things…

Games: I love difficult games, stuff from fromsoftware, like dark souls and such are some of my favorites. I also love anything to do with mechs or robots, which will be obvious if you pay attention to me for a while. I also really love meta-narrative games and games with good soundtracks.

Music: I tend to listen to the side of music people can consider electronic. I like progressive metal, speed metal, heavy electronic, lo-fi, some experimental… really just a broad range in the “electronic” category. That being said, you can still put on classic rock and I’ll enjoy it all the same. The only music genres I really can’t take are country and modern rap.

People: You honestly don’t have to do much for me to like you. As long as you’re not prideful or think putting people down is funny, then I will gladly be your friend with very minimal effort. I don’t consider myself outgoing, but if I get to know you I tend to open up.

In terms of where you can find me on the forums….

First and foremost, I love to roleplay here. I used to be in most of the roleplays here, but due to just.. lack of time, I’m only active in a few core ones now. If you’re looking to connect with me really quickly, that’s one place you’ll see me daily.

Another would be profile posts, that’s where I often go when I’ve only got a few minutes to kill and can’t say for a long time to make roleplay posts.

I’m also very active in private conversations, you can hit me up there if you just want to chat, my DMs are always open.

And finally.. sometimes I’ll be in off topic or very rarely elsewhere.

And that’s all I’ll be posting here! If you want more specific things in terms of my forums shenanigans, links to stuff like my AMA.. or whatever other horrors I’ve posted, then head on over to my signature!

Thanks for reading!
Birthday
Jul 4, 2006 (Age: 17)
Website
https://newbloodstore.com/products/ultra-body-pillow-case
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Terraria: Xbox One
Tree or Axe?
🪓
Occupation
Resident TCF robot enthusiast (and sometimes cat/foxperson enjoyer)

Contact

Steam
Fluxxation

Signature

"Fluxx is.. on vacation.. so welcome to his signature!"

My AMA

My Characters/RP thread [UNFINISHED]

If you just want basic info on me, that can be found in the “About” section of my profile.

“"im so sexy even life gets hard" is one of my favorites” - Donkey Kong (Schparks)

“Mid life crisis?

yeah, id have a crisis too if my life was mid
1700542393465.png
“ - Donkey Kong (Schparks)

“OH WAIT

Is this the part where we all cumulatively assault Rouxls?” - Banana_Jellyfish (Banana)

“As I always say, you can never join too many cults.” - Janus (Kitknight)

The basics:
I play near exclusively on a gaming laptop, so almost everything I play is on Steam. I do also have an old Xbox one and a Nintendo Switch though, so I do also have SSBU and a few Xbox games..

Favorite games of all time:
Terraria
Portal (1-2)
Oneshot
Elden Ring
Roblox
ULTRAKILL
Stray
Risk of Rain 2
Armored Core VI

Currently I’m playing:
Dark Souls 2, Scholar of the First Sin
Elden Ring (w/ co-op mod)
Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail (casually)
Battle Cats (Casually)
Bleach Brave Souls (infrequently/casually)

Future games I plan to play/finish:
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne
Huntdown
Subnautica
Sekiro
Rain World

Games on my wishlist:
Exoprimal
Remnant (1 and 2)

New releases I’m hyped for:
Risk of Rain Returns

By The Court of Torches I am the Abyss Torch (modded)
I am among those of the van. I am, Driver
: I am the Driver of the van.
I am a member of The Kingdom, I am The Hand of the King.
I am the blood lust cluster axe.
index.php

I made it onto Eternal Thrylos’s Profile wall for TLPW!

Jetstreme liked one of comments!

I made the last post on page 10,000 of TLPW, which is post 200,000!

According to TLPW, I have Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in my blood, whatever that means.
I got the “blessing of the 11 candle cake” from

@Layn (I think this is like honorary post 11 on page 11,111 of TLPW cause I wanted that)

And then in the post right after that I got post 12 of page 12012. 😎

And I have done MANY things since then, it would be nice if you guys helped remind me of any of them, I need to stock this up.

Its not empty anymore : D

index.php

By @Lapis Lazuli’

Thank you, I kinda made this part of my signature as a joke, but I’m so glad that you decided to make this! I love it! This community is awesome.

index.php

By @Zparks

Thank you so much for making this sprite. You know I’m a huge ULTRAKILL fan, so you can probably imagine how much this means to me since I’ve wanted to see something like this for a while, but can’t sprite whatsoever.

index.php

By @Orchamut

Thanks again for making this. What started out as a stupid joke.. like most things in this tab.. turned into something actually pretty cool. You’ve given me a PFP to use for QUITE a while.

For those of you above,

You have also helped me see something else. It’s been a while since I’ve had a group of online friends which have actively cared, I’ve scoured multiple different game-related media outlets, and most to no avail, I simply get overlooked by all the people already in tight friend groups, but this is different. The forums have actively accepted me, and now I’m a part of one of those friend groups. This is evidence for my point, because it shows that you took the time to make something that I didn’t do anything to deserve, and if that isn’t a good example of friendship, I don’t know what is. Thank you, really.

[FILE #1 COMPLETE! (solved by Orchamut, Dragonwolf73, Banana, Fladnag, and a bit of Sylv AND Strawberry)]

[FILE #2 UNLOCKED, CONSULT @Raiden 雷電 FOR DETAILS.]

Trophies

1. 0

The Axe

You elected to wield the blade against the arboreal horde...
  2. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  3. 0

Don't Lose Your Head!

Your creative skills are truly terrifying! Thanks for making Halloween spooktacular! (Participated in a Halloween Contest)
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  6. 0

An Unseen Deity

Uncovering your favorite thread of torches, you’ve lit up the secret and have earned the favor and luck of the mercurial Torch God.
  7. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  8. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  9. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  10. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  11. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  12. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
  13. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  14. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom