Recent content by イージー・メンデレーフ

1. イージー・メンデレーフ

tModLoader AFK Pets and More

Oh my a quest NPC? Wonder what kinds of quests that guy will give us.
  2. イージー・メンデレーフ

Although if i had to make a small criticism though, when you equip the Heart of Evil and maybe other accesories like too and it spawns those skull thingys on the background that shoot, The sound they make when they disappear gets really irritating after a while.
  3. イージー・メンデレーフ

Oh damn, seems like Tunon is pretty much cursed. First the lighting won't look good, now your PC :red:s out and the progress is lost. Don't feel rushed man, you don't need to release it this week or anything, take it slowly.
  4. イージー・メンデレーフ

Hey, i created a wiki to help you and everyone compile the information within this mod because it is becoming kinda too big for just a Forum Page and i think a mod of this caliber deserves it's own wiki. So far it only has 1 "completed" page and i would be really thankful if you people could...
  5. イージー・メンデレーフ

I must say something. The forgotten rune. I like this little fella. A rune that cares about us... And how it get enraged when we get hurt, it really feels like it's not just a random thing floating above our heads and yes like a friend who can't communicate other than changing colours and...
  6. イージー・メンデレーフ

Yeah! Another update! and on the Mod browser too! BTW, Just in case, The Rune of Mimics states that "You feel something surrounding you" is this just that, a statement or does it actually do something for that effect?
  7. イージー・メンデレーフ

Of course mate. Every playthrough i do of terraria now has this mod. I've grown attached to the thing. And i really wouldn't want to see this mod die. Specially since it is the only mod i've ever seen that knows about yume nikki.
  8. イージー・メンデレーフ

Already have it Still not enough Need moar! *puts on orange lantern ring*
  9. イージー・メンデレーフ

Yey more accessories to fight over my limited acessory slots. (not complaining) because with mods 5 (6 in expert) aren't nearly enough to make good use of the accessories mods add. And description fixes... Hm... i hope that the description fixes include saying what some items do so you don't get...
  10. イージー・メンデレーフ

tModLoader The JoostMod

Fine..... If you want to replace SA-X with a boss that isn't from final fantasy i would suggest going for a castlevania boss like Death or if from final fantasy, go with Exdeath the tree or Omega the robot or maybe Alexander the holy fortress
  11. イージー・メンデレーフ

tModLoader The JoostMod

Of course not, the staff fires a constant beam while the ice beam shoots a piercing projectile although the only situation where i see the staff being more adequate than the ice beam would be if there is a rather large ammount of enemies all aligned with eachother but even then the difference is...
  12. イージー・メンデレーフ

tModLoader The JoostMod

I mean the staff already suffers from the last prism fate of invincibility frames using the beam and having it clocking at 330-ish damage (In my game) while the ice beam clocks in at 1550 damage (again, in my game) makes the staff look like a joke. I can use most legendary weapons as my sole...
  13. イージー・メンデレーフ

tModLoader The JoostMod

Lol i already had downloaded the update before you posted. Also, the staff of david seriously needs a buff.
  14. イージー・メンデレーフ

I was also gonna make a list of the items and what they did but i really can't figure out what some of them do like the broken Space, it doesn't seem to do anything, or others have no indication of what they are supposed to do and i can't figure them out.
  15. イージー・メンデレーフ

Ok, Updated the list with the sources of those people. Also maybe do Tunon as a summon too
Back
Top Bottom