Recent content by 0megaAlpha

1. 0megaAlpha

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

nice m8 the concept is realy cool but i am a bit confused about the power crystals
  2. 0megaAlpha

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Magma Tier

nice derpo
  3. 0megaAlpha

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

so if the ab/ax/lr buttons will be used for left click and right click then will we be able to bind other functions to the remaining buttons such as quick grapple, quick heal, quick mount,etc. also will you be updating it regualry for the patches like on pc once you get the software ready for 1.3?
  4. 0megaAlpha

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

holy redgit! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY:eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek:
  5. 0megaAlpha

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

yeah i keep the background off just to reduse a little lag and keep it from hiding moon ans sun and i mean more of what u thought of the artificial landscaping i did mainly
  6. 0megaAlpha

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

nice loki hopefully you get all bugs fixed soon
  7. 0megaAlpha

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

hey do ya think this is good? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485339114
  8. 0megaAlpha

Story Truth Rising

nice man keep updating it
  9. 0megaAlpha

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

oooh nice i like to see new other worlds contend #otherworldsHYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE
  10. 0megaAlpha

Terraria: Otherworld Heading Back to Otherworld: Our Hero Gets a Facelift

niiiicccceee keep up the good work otherworlds crew. hopefully it can be realeased soon #HYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN
  11. 0megaAlpha

Oh mah gawd where did you find my child

Oh mah gawd where did you find my child
  12. 0megaAlpha

DERP

DERP
  13. 0megaAlpha

Game Mechanics Enhanced Player Creation

thats acctually a good idea although the truffle may be a bit too far but other than that adding a few other "races" to choose from like the goblin and who knows maybe the lizhard would acctually be kinda cool
Back
Top Bottom