deactivatedaccount

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does a profile post count as a message?
    K
    Krasunir
    No. If that were the case, I'm pretty sure most people would have at least a factor of 10 of what they already do.
    deactivatedaccount
    deactivatedaccount
    But when I do this, this counts as a message, right?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Comments don't count as messages either, no. Only posts in threads count.
    Can anyone answer if once Terraria 1.3 Xbox One comes out, that I will still be able to transfer Xbox 360 saves to Xbox one? This is urgent!
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Most likely, I guess.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Yes you should be able to. However you cannot transfer them back from Xbox One to 360.
    What is the weakest weapon you can reasonably and casually defend the WOF with?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I've once tried it with a Flamarang, but that wouldn't be possible without much preparations about everything else but the weapon.
    W1K
    W1K
    If by "weakest" you mean most affordable, and by "defend" you mean "defeat", Beenades and Molotovs are relatively cheap and arguably the best weapons to deal with WoF overall. Otherwise Aqua Scepter and Water Bolt should work wonders, Space Gun too. Potentially, spears if you have enough defense to mitigate the lasers.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    A Tiny Copper Shortsword.

In before, someone goes and kills the Wall of Flesh with a Tiny Copper Shortsword.
    What is the best weapon pre WOF?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Beenades are extremely effective too.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Dark Lance for Melee, it has a good range, can be aimed, is effective against multi-segmented enemies and doesn't fall off with damage against Night's Edge. Phoenix Blaster for Ranged, if your button clicking is on point. Water Bolt in small spaces and Demon Scythe in bigger, for Magic. There's not much for Summoning aside from Imps. Otherwise grenades, beenades and fossil weapons can be very reliable if used right.
    ExoticCharm
    ExoticCharm
    Everybody knows that the beach ball is OP! :)

On a more serious note, I like the minishark for that fight.
    I found that Terraria has the most beautiful community, if you agree, tell me what you find most beautiful about Terraria forums!
    I just got Terraria for PC; realized the audio wasn't working and it couldn't charge. short while after playing it it died; under repair now
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    @FurriestWolf

As a tip you can post comments in a profile post with the comment button to the right. Rather than make new statuses. It's best that you do this for related posts you have to add, as it floods the new profile posts section with multiple statuses.
    deactivatedaccount
    deactivatedaccount
    Ok, I understand now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom