~[Icarus]~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, anyone here is good in looping music tracks and etc? i wanted update my wavebank and resourcepack, but sadly ''Sole'' hasnt come online since 2018
    Any good terraria spriter/animator here? I was looking to ask a commission for a armor sheet for a mod but i have no idea where to find..
    Recommended blocks for aesthetic building and where to get them? Aside ores and wood...i'm trying to blossom ideas but i lack the materials.
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    You can turn dirt into mud while near water. Combine with stone for mudstone brick, useful for primitive jungle aesthetics. 2x clay for a red brick. You can turn glass into gemstone brick and stained glass with gems. Sand makes sandstone, useful for desert themes. Conduit plating has a chance of dropping from mobs spawned during Martian Madness.
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    My favorite is for dark builds: ebonstone and demonite ore -> demonite brick (you can also get demonite brick from the container spawned by WoF's defeat in a Corrupt world), then ash+stone for iridiscent brick, used for backwall; then I'd probably use obsidian or dungeon furniture.
    Nowadays there isn't any compatible texture pack that changes the whole game's sprites huh? Back then packs like that popped up really fast.
    Build Experts, what is a good way to deal with monsters that can open doors? I wanted to make a city but i fear of chaos due to a mod mons.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    I just place a torch or other furniture item just behind the door so it can't open inwards.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    With four or more NPCs to reduce the spawn rate, I just stop caring about monsters altogether.

You could also make the entrance accessible only by flight. Build your city on an island. If it isn’t an island, do some digging and make it an island.
    Anyone still knows how to mess with xnb to convert to png and convert back? I wanted resprite the familiar armor..(and also know which xnb)
    ITS BEEN MORE THAN AN YEAR AND NO UPDATE
    H-hey..its not like we gonna wait Terraria android's last update has its birthday so someone can talk about the 1.3 update....right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom