Recent content by 12Me21

1. 12Me21

a

a
  2. 12Me21

PERFECT 3x5 (4xN) pixel display!

I agree. Anyway, I added an image that makes the wires easier to see, hopefully that helps!
  3. 12Me21

Here are some more pictures http://i.imgur.com/06JjzNg.png if this isn't enough then I can make better diagrams later
  4. 12Me21

(sorry about the crappy video) I've finally created the perfect 3x5 pixel display! It's based on my old design, but thanks to the new logic gates (and yellow wires), it can now have unlimited programmable images, with switches that are right next to each other! http://i.imgur.com/06JjzNg.png Oh...
  5. 12Me21

Yellow wire problem

How is the 4th wire color going to blend with the other colors? Also, when a red and green wire are overlapping, it looks yellow.
  6. 12Me21

Showcase [Showcase] Expert Mode Temple AFK Autofarm with Recursive Golem and Plantera Autofarming

You could also use the clentaminator (with green solution) to quickly spread jungle grass on mud.
  7. 12Me21

Items Potion Ideas

The cooling potion should be crafted with cold stuff, like shiverthorn
  8. 12Me21

Other More long weapon crafting trees

I really like way that the Terra Blade is crafted, starting pre-hardmode and going all the way to mid-hardmode. I think there should be a few more weapons like this. Maybe one magic and one ranged weapon. I just don't like how all weapons become useless after you progress further in the game
  9. 12Me21

What Do YOU Think Is The Best Terraria Sword?

The Terra Blade was a little disappointing. It's really powerful, but not as satisfying as some other weapons, like a dart gun with crystal darts. It was nice to finally get a powerful sword after using ranged and magic weapons for most of early hardmode, but it just feels so good to shoot...
  10. 12Me21

Items Barcode Scanner- shows price of items

I have an idea for the 3rd item used to craft the cash register: It could show how much money you have in your inventory and piggy bank, combined. This will be useful since you can now buy items using money stored in your piggy bank.
  11. 12Me21

Game Mechanics Water Gun turns Dirt into Mud

It is very hard to type on my phone in the 2 minutes between classes.
  12. 12Me21

What Do YOU Think Is The Best Terraria Sword?

At least I was creative by saying my favorite was the broken hero's sword, which can't actually be used.
  13. 12Me21

Blocks & Decoration More Living Wood Variants

This would be awesome. Maybe the hallowed leaf wand could pick a random color when placing leaves, and all attached leaves would be the same color. Of course, I am going to suggest that there be 1 wand that can place all types of living wood (and 1 for leafs), just like how there is 1...
  14. 12Me21

Game Mechanics "Programmable" Hammers

This would be useful for making hoik tracks.
Back
Top Bottom