Lyra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oooo my favorite pony lyra...haven't seen you in some time <3
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    the only real update is a few items and Controller support and stuff for builders to play with.. other then that its pretty much 1.3.0.8 with a new fresh coat of paint
    Lyra
    Lyra
    I see. I guess I'll just go play more Civilization, then. xP
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    At least IMO i mean I'm looking at the change logs right now. and well....just item sorting ..some bugfixes and some items but nothing ground breaking
    Finding an open name that doesn't involve framing or misspelling that hasn't already been taken on a popular game is painful.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Lyra
    Lyra
    I figure it'd be much worse on there by now.

You know what I did find? A useful website that tells me exactly when somebody took what name and when their old one expires, which means I've found the perfect username and all it needs me to do is wake up at 4:20 AM in almost exactly one month.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    In WoW, I just use the random name generator since all the good names I could come up with are most likely taken. In Minecraft, I was xXAwesomeNinjaXx for the longest time, but changed it to gallantEclipse (not sure if I added (GE) on the end or not) when name changes came.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I found the random name generator to be horrible in WoW, lol. Some of them sound like they actually break the naming policy when you'll get a name something like Shemzelghgy or something like that (I just randomly punched some keys for that). That and the Random Name List just pulls from a list of about 50 names that is sorted per race and per gender, so half of the time the better ones in that list are taken too.
    Functional programming combines the power and flexibility of abstract mathematics with the intuitive clarity of abstract mathematics.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    And yet it makes things which would take you years to do alone take a single line
    Never saw a republican brony before. This is new.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    There's RealityCheck on FIMFiction, who's both an outspoken conservative and has a rather hate/love divide between the people following him. There's several specifically republican/conservative groups on brony websites too; I'm not sure why it would be special.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Nevermind.
    Just watched the Republican debate; Trump as expected did amazingly, and Ben was a lot better than I had thought he would be.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    THat is a very interesting video, though I don't see how it relates to the 'debate'.

There's airquotes around 'debate' because when I think about it, it wasn't a debate at all; it was an anti-conservative interview.
    Lyra
    Lyra
    Unless, of course, the video refers to the way the Republican establishment and the liberals are virtually identical in all but name and some mostly meaningless policy choices, and how they're further controlled primarily by a few extremely wealthy billionaires who have no intention of actually helping anybody.
    cultist unhooded
    cultist unhooded
    That is my point. I think the government needs, like some games, to be updated. Many things in the world have changed. Having a hierarchy Of a system that group of people designating what wars we need to go into, my idea of how war should be started is only when the said place is attacked. What I mean is that I believe in the gadsden flag's motto, "don't tread on me" (sorry about the rant.)
    I always found the concept of Nerf bows to be a wee bit hilarious -- even in the world of foam one large arrow is beaten by a dozen bullets.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Some kids enjoy drawing back and firing a bow? Some kids enjoy doing it medieval style with foam swords and bows with foam arrows?
    Lyra
    Lyra
    Yeah, but I'd figure that that would fit better in a different theme, instead of in the same group as the pistols and machine guns. I'd love personally a medieval Nerf theme, I just think it's silly to have, say, an Elite bow, or give Rebelle a bow as one of the main weapons, and imply you're matching it with the guns.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    TELL THAT TO GREEN ARROW D:
    Here's to hoping the next US president can Make America Great Again, if you catch my drift ;)
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well.... yeah. The people who live on welfare don't understand that they aren't taking the government's money, but rather the taxpayers'. Their neighbors'. There are some honest people on welfare, but some just want an easy life with no work.
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    Yeah, I catch your drift. Assuming you think it's great to welcome illegal immigrants with open arms while also keeping immigration laws in place.

"You've broken U.S. law. But hey, since you're already here, all is forgiven. Have a college diploma for your troubles." -Obama
    Everybody
    Everybody
    is a Democrat.
    I can't get back into Kerbal Space Program. I went to the Mun, I went to Minmus, and I can't bring myself to go to Duna. No motivation. :C
    I have a bad habit of setting my iPod to 'shuffle', and then skipping all the way to a song or songs I had hoped to get.
    Working on a Minecraft texture pack; who was the NUT who laid out the texture pattern for the anvil? It doesn't make any sense!
    cultist unhooded
    cultist unhooded
    Wait a minute.
    \gamerule RandomTickSpeed 0.0001

Say that again.
    A vampire is constantly searching for his necks victim.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Booooo, that was cheesier than Moon Lord.
    AdenSword
    AdenSword
    I see what your trying to do there.

But it doesn't work.
    I'm psychologically conditioning my baby brother by getting him to listen to a bunch of music. He likes to dance. I think it's working.
    Obama's economy is Titanic in nature. -U-
    Lyra
    Lyra
    That means it's going to crash and sink the moment he's safely out of office.

Or, it's big, bloated, mostly useless, and inevitably doomed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom