Xylia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Russ Guss Doodles
    Russ Guss Doodles
    He was ready with the source because he knew she would ask for it. What a legend.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That, or he had the source memorized because he's dealt with these idiots before, time and time again, and knows some of the best defenses to the tired old talking points these people always use.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    Parents: providing arguments
    Child: Saying counter argument with source of Universities Harvard and Oxford, even naming the internet link
    Parents: I have made you! So your argument is invalid!
    Xylia
    Xylia
    lol. I know I post a lot of stuff like this, but it's because I am entirely tired of this "green energy" craze. Idiots be like "let's negatively impact everybody's lives and push this 'green energy' thing even though in many cases, the solution is worse than the original problem" ...
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    From what my science curriculum tells me, while CFCs do destroy some ozone; they make the most effective refridgerants, surgical sterilizers, and firefighting agents. So the CFC ban may be harming far more people than it helps. What are your views on it?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Hi @Xylia, just a quick reminder that topics that are controversial or polarizing should be taken off forum, and discussed elsewhere.
    I really wish the left would see this farce for what it really is.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Pretty sure the amount of energy making, transporting the blades to the turbine, then to the graveyard, then to the shredder, the shredder/sorters, greatly outweighs the output of each blade. But yet we're still doing this, for some inexplicable reason.
    This guy gets it right. Instead of kowtowing we should tell them to buck up buttercup or GTFO, especially if they are flying tons of metal through the air.
    So yeah, man-made climate change is real, just not what they want you to believe. Maybe they should, eh, STOP doing that?
    Reactions: Contemplator
    Menerick_
    Menerick_
    The only thing they'll ever listen to is their cash flow, and so long as something furthers their own agenda, they're willing to push any extreme. Kindly asking a terrorist to "stop" is a waste of breath.
    Hot Take: Using "Peer Pressure" as an excuse is basically admitting you are weak-willed and cannot think for yourself.
    I might have to take another look at the magic class sometime. Found that staff in the desert, and dang that thing does ridiculous damage and surprisingly even without magic armor, doesn't eat the MP meter that fast, can only imagine what it'd do if I were wearing jungle armor.
    The classic dragon pfp. A see a lot of members have one, but they all seem to be unique and fit people's personality well. The white and blue compliment eachother very well.

10/10. :D
    hello i really liked your argument about the misconceptions about the old testament
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! I feel it's something a lot of people struggle with.
    Someone that needs help
    Someone that needs help
    As a Christian I've been wanting someone to bring it up
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah, it's not an often-talked about subject unless you happen to watch a few certain youtubers, but the problem with youtubers is that they get into finger-pointing at each other and that tends to turn me off on the stuff when they get into doing that.
    It's a bit weird to think how someone who's in their 40s and spends most of their time on TCF in the Mature Discussions section has a profile picture like that.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    The fact Scorch has a MLP profile pic probably comes from my own obsession on the point of ponies (not severe enough to spam everything with them, severe enough to convert people, heh. That's what my previous/Discord name has as a meaning.)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Wasn't trying to judge or anything, lol. Lots of people love MLP.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Makes sense. Just was trying to explain Scorch's PFP, heh.
    Food for thought: White (the color) is a combination of all colors combined. (cont)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom