Notso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your signature is missing sunglasses.
    Notso
    Notso
    The Badass Koala needs no sunglasses, for the raging fires of destruction mean little to his scarred gaze that has seen too much.
    Had 59 likes last time I logged on, now I have 60, but I didn't get an alert D:
    'Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.' — Oscar Wilde
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    A realist will always know - paying back favors or money voluntarily goes against the very core of human nature.
    Notso
    Notso
    That's a very pessimistic view of human nature, given people routinely pay back loans and favours...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's like the old saying goes. The optimist thinks this is the best world we could ever have. The pessimist fears that's true. The realist knows it's true.
    The banner at the top of the suggestions forum is out of date..! It's past the implementation date!
    Your avatar might just be the only golden bear picture here that isn't golden freddy.
    Reactions: Notso
    Notso
    Notso
    Hahaha I've never play FNAF so I had no idea such a character even existed :p
    P.S. it's actually a tiger [;
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Yeah, I don't play it either, just.. well I see it all over the place! Golden freddy is suppose to be some kind of hallucination, I think, that haunts you.

Also, woops!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom