Soulight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll never use GraphicsGale ever again. It's a nightmare to make something in that thing! So noob-unfriendly! Paint.net here I come...
    Brick Creeper
    Brick Creeper
    (I think) I finally got GIMP to work for me, so I'll probably stick with it. Tell me how this one is since it was my second choice.
    Kalifox
    Kalifox
    Paint.net > Gimp (times a million)
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I haven't tried paint.net, but from what I can tell, it's like gimp but more user friendly and less powerful.
    Tell me how well Graphicsgale works. Right now GIMP is killing me.
    Soulight
    Soulight
    Well, it isn't noob-friendly and it weirdly uses different transparency layers which use color instead of black-and-white squares. Though I heard it's pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.
    You can download it here You should watch some tutorials to get you started.
    Thanks for the follow!
    Reactions: Soulight
    Soulight
    Soulight
    I always follow back my followers so we can follow out followers together to follow an army. So, you're welcome :)
    Banette
    Banette
    I best start doing that. :)
    Soulight
    Soulight
    It's a nice thing to do. (also there's people to stalk)
    1t9994f.png
    Holy :red: looks like I didn't clean my bin in a while...
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    king40606
    king40606
    This is what it looks like when I try to delete anything of mine.
    //everything is over 10GB? Yes, my computer is junk incarnate
    Varsia
    Varsia
    And then you get people like me.
    So paranoid someone will see the crap that ends up in my recycle bin that I must immediately get rid of it.
    That, and the "full bin" icon bugs me. I think it's mostly the latter, because it makes it obvious that there's something in there.
    I can assure you that I'm an alien.
    Artie
    Artie
    What if you're lying and are actually an alien human?
    Soulight
    Soulight
    W-what makes you say that? Operation failed! Abort mission! Repeat, abort mission!
    It will be ironic if you are depressed, sad, lonely, or any other emotions when your profile pic has a smile.
    Soulight
    Soulight
    I'm actually pretty angry because you wrote `you're` instead of your...
    i drew your original character with that TV head thing...
    Soulight
    Soulight
    Oh really? Nobody ever drew something for me... Actually I requested some pixel art but that's something else. Anyway I'd really like to see that drawing. :p
    That moment when you hear your neighbors do... things.. Pretty awkward if you ask me.
    There should be a Bacon item that gives you 9999 attack and health.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Anythin for Lead Developer.
    Soulight
    Soulight
    Yussss! BACON FOR EVERYONE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom