Roxxz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if I have your fishing mod installed, does it lower the amount of Gold Crates I would be getting? I've gotten all kinds of biome crates from your mod but only found 2 gold crates, am I just unlucky?
    Roxxz
    Roxxz
    The mod doesn't change chances of fishing gold crates but adding more crates specially in mixed biomes where maybe 3 kinds or more biomes/depths are present will make many more crates fishable so even if the chances of fishing the crates are the same the chances of those crates being a golden crate may be lower.
    Roxxz
    Roxxz
    If you wanna hunt for gold crates maybe try fishing on sky island that biome isn't affected at all by the mod so it would be the same as fishing in vanilla. Also AFAIK tmodloader doesn't support the fishing chances of an item being affected by fishing power so the chances of fishing moded crates is comparatively higher than vanilla crates with low fishing power but lower with high fishing power.
    Sorry if I ever had any issues with you.

Your mod is great and your amazing at giving support to other modders
    Reactions: Roxxz
    Roxxz
    Roxxz
    Don't worry there was never any problem I might have expressed myself wrong.
    I'm glad that you like the mod.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom