LordGwen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you OLD FRIEND. Im sorry i mistaked another for you, but atlast one last time youre here. Ive got a sinking feeling ill see you again. Actually im sure of it, as sure of it as i am of the moon being made from cheese.

youve schooled me better than school, taught me how good cakes are, explained how to talk to the kraken, and showed me even the directions to the north pole-
    HOLY :red: MAN. I DECIDE TO SHUT DOWN AND LISTEN TO THE CHUCKLE SANDWICH FOR A :red:ING HOUR AND THEN NEWS COMES OUT THAT TWOMAD DIED- TGE :red: IS 2024?
    My battle pass predictions:
    aked Snake or Raiden from metal gear, Tiger King, Lego Skeleton, and finally for a wildcard: Peter Griffin
    StrawberryStealer
    StrawberryStealer
    if raiden was in the battle pass i would spend all my money for him
    Reactions: dark cat the eepy
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Į̸̠̜̝̲̙̤̘̥̘̍̃̀̈́̄̄̎͝ ̴̨̡̡̗̹̬͙̥͙̇̄̅̀̈́̉̀̇̃̃̒̕͘w̴̢̛̠̪̯͕͔̘̞̩̯̙̘͇͉̍̎͛̐̀̔́̽̓͐̐̀́̐̚̕͜a̶͔̭̭̣̜̘͒̏̈̈́̽̅̂͆̅͌̓̇̚s̸̭̳̝̹͊͒̈́̊̎̓͗͑̄̔͗̏̚̕ ̵̧̤͎͇͂͐̀̎͊̂̔͗q̷̡̨͓͚͎͎̙̣̯̥̆̓̎͘ṳ̶̣̝̩̟͙̫̦̣͠ǫ̶̛͚̭̟̬̝̳͛̓̐̄ţ̷̧̤͎͔̲̝̩̝͖̉̈́̐i̶̤̪̙̞͙͚̐̌̇̇͋͌͋ͅn̷̨͍̰͚̬̞̱̫̥̰͎̏ͅg̷̨̢̡̦̠̤͇͔̘͂̽͆́ ̷̺͉͕̲̯̰̙͚̠̂̈́̾͗̄̋͗̅̾͜3̶̡̛̜̻͇̪̟̣̯̻͖̘̯̯̙̻͇͙̈́̆͑̓͂̈́̓͘͝ḑ̸̛̜̲̺̜̳͉́͗͘ŝ̶̢͓̭͛̅̅̓̽͠ͅ
    MechaDasÜberGoober
    Jackiethederg
    Jackiethederg
    Woe, brick be upon ye
    You have red eared slider, dont you?
    I have one of those too! We found it in our backyard, and since they're invasive, we took it inside, and kept it as a pet.
    LordGwen
    LordGwen
    I have a red eared slider (his names little guy but hes massive he used to be the size of a halfdollar), and a common hardshell named hayden! Hayden will come to you if you say his name. Hes so cute-
    Well uh, the fortnite event is going to be a 12 way collab- we got lego, linkin park, THE REAL SLIM SHADY, Mr.Beast6000, the transformers, marvel, The Rock, star wars, the singers of the ninjago theme, and more to be announced later- WHAT THE ACTUAL :red:!?
    It rly is a sureal experience loading up fortnite and hearing the original music, seeing the old shop, seeing the old map, and still beign able to play as goku black with pickle on your back and having robocop as your teamate wielding stormbreaker-
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    And being on Windows 10 - 1604
    SIR! HES RETURNED! JOE BIDEN HAS RETURNED!

HE JUST CAME OUT AND ANNOUNCED HES ORDERING A TIME TRAVELLING AIRSTRIKE ON TOMATO TOWN ONCE MORE!
    ya know i stare at my ex still. Not because i want back with them.

its because i love seeing them happy.
    Impostor
    Impostor
    Remember to make yourself happy sometimes too. Loving yourself is just as important
    well fortnite. What are you doing.
    you cant just announce the return of mechs, the sword, all mythics, planes, the borderlands, Marshmello, miniguns, and the SCAR all in one go and then expect us to think your sane AFTER YOU SAY ALL FOUR TILTEDS ARE RETURNING!
    We have officially gotten around 25% of the smash roster in lego
    we got:
    Bowser
    Bowser Jr.
    Wendy O.
    Ludwig Von Koopa
    Roy Koopa
    Larry
    Morton Jr.
    Iggy
    Lemmy
    Issabelle
    Mario
    Luigi
    LordGwen
    LordGwen
    I still cant believe next year were getting a UCS Great Deku Tree
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    If I had to choose a lego character from a game with the least licensing issues possible to add to Smash, I'd pick one of these three:
    Lego Dimensions 'Wyldstyle' (still kinda pushing it though)
    Lego Battles 'King'
    Lego Worlds 'Astronaut'
    Erisha [CiM]🌳
    Erisha [CiM]🌳
    I wish the tf2 mercs where in scratch
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom