Recent content by 30.06Matt

1. 3

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

Turned windows defender off before launching terraria up to see if that was the problem and it still didn't work with it off.
  2. 3

Windows defender is the only thing.. It didn't pop up with anything saying "oh dis is a no good ting" so idk
  3. 3

So i'm playing with this mod (and alot of others) with my sister who i have set up with a controller and i'm trying to get my keyboard and mouse to work but when i get to the "press and 3 keys" I sit there for about 5 minutes and nothing happens. any reason why?
  4. 3

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

No dont think so. That be the problem i'm guessing?
  5. 3

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

No dont even think my friend knows about heros mod. XD and yes i'm up to date
  6. 3

Are you supposed to be able to not connect to friends while this is installed or is that a bug of sorts? (Keep losing connection before i even join the game)
Back
Top Bottom