• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
3en
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have completely given up hope of the survival of humanity. Actually, I did that 25 years ago... and I'm not even 20 yet.
    Was bored, so I did a thing. I am now Sigma Trump.
    Darkest Gaia
    Darkest Gaia
    You poor thing. You must have had it rough with only a million souls
    levi49erz
    levi49erz
    "It hasn't really been easy for me, really it hasn't, I started off in a wooden house. My father gave me a small loan of a million platinum."
    3en
    3en
    "And then I grew, I started many a-companies, and I still live in a wooden house."
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I've seen similar. I love it when there's a desert not more than a screen and a half away and it has a pyramid which has gold bags laying on the ground, and one of the vases opens a coin portal and the chest has a Sandstorm in a Bottle in it lol. Came out of that with like 25g and the Bottle. AND it had a convenient little tunnel that led straight to a cave system.
    3en
    3en
    Alright, another 10 minutes in, glowing mushroom biome, another 3 gold and an Arkhalis. What is my luck? Why can't this happen when I'm in a server?!
    What? I like cats. (I don't even know why I did this, I'll be honest.)
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Clearly

It's because you like cats.

I think.
    I need a small, good terraria server to play on. (tShock or not, I don't care.)
    3en
    3en
    That's exactly what I tried, everytime someone else tried to join they just lost connenction. I was probably doing it wrong, but still.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Fireblossom is a nice server, it has tshock and is mostly for building and hanging out!
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    It's getting boring on Fireblossom recently, though. I never seem to find many people playing when I check.
    Welp... I got some early birthday presents. A broken $180 tablet, a broken set of earbuds, a bill for $20 and two broken chargers. Yaaay.
    Rokas
    Rokas
    good for you, my last birthday i got a cup
    Smalldowns
    I'm tempted to enter the Halloween contest, buuut... I can't draw, write or really anything creative. xP
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I just realized it would be stupid to get in a competition for no reason at all and then get a title.
    So I'm not gonna do that.
    Snarferman
    Snarferman
    It would be better than the people who go "I can't win this" as a justification for not even trying.
    Snarferman
    Snarferman
    (No offense to those people of course, but don't doubt yourself.)
    Holy :red:, one year ago, today, I joined these forums. I haven't regretted it one bit.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I still got just over a month 'til I have.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom