Recent content by 3LAMESTUDIO

1. 3LAMESTUDIO

tModLoader Erilipah

I have to agree with TheLoneGamer here, I had to use havel armor+5 (Some really broken armor from the dark souls mod that gives you insane defense, both in damage reduction precentage and numbers) so that I could tank the damage easily. The fight took roughly around 20 minutes because deuce...
  2. 3LAMESTUDIO

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I remember back when DoG was a post-plantera boss, and that the best gear at the time was Xeroc (Which meant that the mod's endgame content was located post-pillar/cultist). I'm surprised that the mod, several months later, accumulated a great deal of quality and its own soundtrack alongside fan...
  3. 3LAMESTUDIO

tModLoader Erilipah

I apparently managed to obtained the artifacts after killing some enemies in expert mode, and I have over ten artifacts at the moment. I also did not know that they were supposed to be fought post-golem. I advise making the artifacts only drop from enemies after the golem's defeat, unless there...
  4. 3LAMESTUDIO

tModLoader Erilipah

So, having a bit of problems here. I summoned Moonburn and Dave with the broken artifacts and I'm trying to kill them, late-prehardmode, any tips? EDIT: Okay, this boss is impossible in PHM, you guys should really remove that timestop and teleport spam it has for it to be remotely possible...
  5. 3LAMESTUDIO

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

We need a config option that plays Dark Souls music during the Spirit of Purity's boss fight, or at least something like Touhou music.
  6. 3LAMESTUDIO

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

I remember the phazon beam that this mod added, hopefully that makes it in the 1.3 TModloader variant of this mod once it gets released, or at least in one of the patches.
  7. 3LAMESTUDIO

Is Minecraft Steve or the Terraria Player stronger? I have the answer.

I think one of the biggest issues with the "Terraria is 2-D" argument that Hypalaser brought up is the validity of such. The only time when a character should be really considered a 2-D entity is if they're specifically stated/implied to be such in this case (E.G, a character that is a program...
  8. 3LAMESTUDIO

rawr XD

rawr XD
  9. 3LAMESTUDIO

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

>checks alerts >one second later this appears >
  10. 3LAMESTUDIO

lel xD ppe btw

lel xD ppe btw
  11. 3LAMESTUDIO

tModLoader A possible idea for a mod based around ROBLOX gear

So, I've had an idea stuck in my head for a while now, "What if there was a mod that adds various catalog/non-catalog gear from Roblox which can be crafted?", so I decided to try and share it as an (optional) idea for a mod. Roblox itself bears a lot of unique and interesting weapons, so it...
  12. 3LAMESTUDIO

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

I honestly thought this guy was going to be a Touhou-styled boss that fires trashcans like this. Edit: Also Zoroark, can you possibly post a picture of the dragonfire blade here, I'm just wondering if it's a reference to anything.
  13. 3LAMESTUDIO

Pixel Art Request for a VVVVVV Avatar

Could you possibly do my request on the top of the page, going to quote it if you didn't see it:
  14. 3LAMESTUDIO

tModLoader The JoostMod

On the topic of Gnunderson's glove, it's pretty useful for just about any player, even if they don't use throwing weaponry. Hell, you can even substitute it for the megashark and any other fully automatic weapon. Warhammer of Grognak, on the other hand...
  15. 3LAMESTUDIO

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

IIRC, if there's an npc with the same name, it can possibly 'arrive' at your town constantly.
Back
Top Bottom