Recent content by 3lric

1. 3lric

tModLoader Antiaris

anf therefore i consider this mod as WIP. ;)
  2. 3lric

tModLoader Antiaris

okay, missed that. But it seems to be only early hm stuff. like the tower+ boss. I couldn't find a quote, but haven't you stated that there will be more bosses add to the mod, have you?
  3. 3lric

tModLoader Antiaris

yeah and you haven't implemented hm Bosses or hm related stuff. So WIP (at least for me). Some content tweaks here and there is fine. but adding numerous bosses to the mod, just isn't 1.0. No offense though. Maybe i missread some postings and the Mod is nearly finished. But haven't you said u...
  4. 3lric

Disarray Mod

really like ur mod. A few Qs: - do you have a wiki or recipe browser mod support? - is there cross-mod support or poor behaviour between mods, like Calamity or Thorium? - do you support boss healthbar and Boss progression mod? - the Volcano Biome (realls great!!!) seems to big, does it interfer...
  5. 3lric

tModLoader Antiaris

i really like this mod so far, but i dont like to play WIP-Mods. When will 1.0 be released? I know u won't tell a specific date. But can you give a clue how long one has to wait for 1.0 release? like years?
  6. 3lric

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

*reminder*
  7. 3lric

tModLoader Antiaris

*reminder*
  8. 3lric

tModLoader Auralite mod

really sad, are the devs using parts of this mods elsewhere? I mean that dimensional idea is great. maybe all hope isnt lost yet. :)
  9. 3lric

tModLoader Auralite mod

exited for the mod, so i leave a reminder here. gogogog i'm hyped. ^^
  10. 3lric

tModLoader Magic Storage

Really love ur Mod. But would be way better, if those connectors were put into the wire-layer, so they are invisible. :)
  11. 3lric

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is there a bug-Forum or something like that? I've found a bug, you surely know about already. Anyways here it is: I have "The Amalgam" equipt in Accessory-slot, i'm not immune to Lava anymore. Maybe Eylsian Boots overwrite with its temporary immunity? Cause the Boots work, after the immunity...
  12. 3lric

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

- how to get Wings of the World? i have 99 shadow scales and 999 Wood in inventory - I have all materials in my inventory for Superb Crafting Pond (reffered to wiki), but i can't craft it: Bookcase; Adamantite Forge; Orichalcum Anvil; Bewitching Table; Crystal Ball; Autohammer; Blend-O-Matic...
Back
Top Bottom