• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by .-.

1. ?

Very big problem... Need help :/

It was one that I had replaced with a newer version so yea it was deleted
  2. ?

I was able to recover the last save file and that seemed to work! I just searched through the recycle bin and found it and it works fine. I did lose some previous data though and for some reason, I have some duplicated Items...
  3. ?

I did but for some reason that messed up also. I tried loading that up but it crashed the whole game entirely every time I tried. I also didn't put it on the cloud It also doesn't say unknown world after I loaded the backup save but it still crashes
  4. ?

Um it happened again now I really feel discouraged to play:(:confused:. It also says unknown world now instead of the name
  5. ?

Maybe if it happens next time, I could send you the world and maybe you could check what is causing the problem(if I knew how :confused:)
  6. ?

Maybe I just hope they will fix it asap
  7. ?

thanks!
  8. ?

Oh I forgot about that. Thanks and I will definitely keep you updated! Ok how would I manually back them up
  9. ?

WIndows 10 http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/361777350822553823/7D40590F3B050F7E808AE3758C4A041E303E4F34/
  10. ?

OK so my pc has 4.00 gigs of RAM and yes I stopped playing between the time I played. I didn't upload to worlds to the cloud and both of the worlds were normal mode. I made a basic house with 7 rooms on two of my worlds because it stopped loading the first time. The first time it crashed the day...
  11. ?

I own Terraria for pc and every world I make ends up not being able to load. I haven't downloaded any mods or stuff like that and my PC is fairly new so I doubt it can be a virus or anything like that. I deleted the worlds that wouldn't load and I'm afraid that it will happen to my new main as I...
  12. ?

FAQ for Common 1.3 Bugs: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

No they are off
  13. ?

FAQ for Common 1.3 Bugs: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

When I try to go into my world, it says it failed to load and the backup does also. It has already happened to 2 of my worlds and am afraid that it will happen to my current one. I got terraria on Christmas made a world and it failed to load the day after. I made another world that day and it...
Top Bottom