Recent content by .-.

1. ?

Very big problem... Need help :/

It was one that I had replaced with a newer version so yea it was deleted
  2. ?

I was able to recover the last save file and that seemed to work! I just searched through the recycle bin and found it and it works fine. I did lose some previous data though and for some reason, I have some duplicated Items...
  3. ?

I did but for some reason that messed up also. I tried loading that up but it crashed the whole game entirely every time I tried. I also didn't put it on the cloud It also doesn't say unknown world after I loaded the backup save but it still crashes
  4. ?

Um it happened again now I really feel discouraged to play:(:confused:. It also says unknown world now instead of the name
  5. ?

Maybe if it happens next time, I could send you the world and maybe you could check what is causing the problem(if I knew how :confused:)
  6. ?

Maybe I just hope they will fix it asap
  7. ?

thanks!
  8. ?

Oh I forgot about that. Thanks and I will definitely keep you updated! Ok how would I manually back them up
  9. ?

WIndows 10 http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/361777350822553823/7D40590F3B050F7E808AE3758C4A041E303E4F34/
  10. ?

OK so my pc has 4.00 gigs of RAM and yes I stopped playing between the time I played. I didn't upload to worlds to the cloud and both of the worlds were normal mode. I made a basic house with 7 rooms on two of my worlds because it stopped loading the first time. The first time it crashed the day...
  11. ?

I own Terraria for pc and every world I make ends up not being able to load. I haven't downloaded any mods or stuff like that and my PC is fairly new so I doubt it can be a virus or anything like that. I deleted the worlds that wouldn't load and I'm afraid that it will happen to my new main as I...
Back
Top Bottom