Recent content by 4damantite

1. 4damantite

tModLoader Better Taxes

recently there's been an issue for me where the money gotten from the tax collector makes all money i had before entirely worthless as if the item is there but there's no value attached to it. This only started with a collection of mods i've recently been using so any help would be greatly...
  2. 4damantite

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

This mod is amazing, I love just about everything, especially the lab - bar 1 or 2 things. please for all that is holy add decorative lab tubes and tanks they look so cool and i want to build with them but i cannot so please
  3. 4damantite

Texture Pack Terraria Milk Zone Texture Pack

i have seen far worse. be glad this is all it is
  4. 4damantite

Modified Kimono

the first 2 look like they fit the crimson/corruption respectively
  5. 4damantite

Texture Pack The Unholy Waters

its absolutely disgusting perfect
  6. 4damantite

some sprites i made

ah yes my favourite terraria boss donald trump
  7. 4damantite

Texture Pack Clockwork Mechs

It fits especially because the Steampunker arrives after defeating a mech boss so a more steampunk design really works
  8. 4damantite

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

I've just started using mods (tModLoader) and world generation crashes after it says "obsidification" or something like that and i think it's compatability issues with calamity/thorium. If it is, that's a shame because i really wanted to use this alongside those two. edit: nvm world too big...
  9. 4damantite

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

hi yeah what in heck is that huge nautilus thing
  10. 4damantite

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The Hemiscorpiidae set requiring a new animation for the legs. Thought this might be cool, with sprites and a terrible artistic rendition by your's truly that should hopefully give you an idea of what I was going for.
Back
Top Bottom