505 Games Support
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Terraria glitch PLEASE HELP!
    I Had put all my items in a chest and they had disappeared, it took me 3 years to get the things I had put in my chest. I use Terraria IOS.If you can help me, send my items back to my account on terraria IOS. My username is Bianca I have a teal witch hat, a necro chest plate, Spectre Boots,Tiger Climbing Gear and a Cobalt shield.
    StereOtaku
    StereOtaku
    Currently there is no way to retreive those items. (Unless you have that world backed up.)
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    how'd it take you 3 years to get 5 items
    RedPandaDJ
    RedPandaDJ
    what items
    when will 1.3 come to ps3?
    I am playing terraria on mobile and my worlds are blank I can see one item and my character but everything is blank help I've tried alot of stuff to
    Hello when I try playing terraria on mobile when I join a world my world it's just blank I can see my character but everything else is just blank i tried making a new world did the tutorial over again but it didn't work help
    Hi guys, I really enjoy playing Terraria on IOS but there are some problems that I frequently come across when I play. Sometimes when I move around, I would see black/yellow bars in the sky. They would like flicker and then go away but it would usually happen near or above the ocean biome... Another problem is when the NPCs or critters hit a wall, they would glitch out until they move the other way.
    Um, any Vita player find this? My game completely corrupted, but I had my main character ajd world in the clound. Now the quick D-Pad select doesn't even exist anymore. Any help?
    Hi, guys. I really love your game, Terraria, and I've been playing console, I've noticed that when two online players die in hardcore mode they can't see the other ghosts! I was thinking it would be a really cool thing if the ghosts could see each other, while the player only sees the ghost at night. Also the ghost could open doors and flip switches. Could you please get back to me and tell me if this is possible?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Hi there!

Just so you're aware, Terraria is owned and created by Re-logic, and the console version is a port of the PC version, with the port being created by Engine Games, respectively.

Ghosts were never meant to have the functionality to interact with other objects in the world, as to not create exploits within the map and what is currently placed in it.
    D
    Derp Fish
    Thank you for enlightening me of my ignorance, but I still think this could work. I can't see anyway to exploit this.
    When is the final console 1.2.4 update going to come out or has it already come out and I've just not known?
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    If all goes as planned, I think it should be out sometime this month or next month.
    N
    No mans sky
    Its pretty much Q2 now but it came out for Xbone one now so I aint complaining
    Trophy question: If my world is 50% crimson, will i unlock the corruptible trophy? also, why was it changed from 45% hallow/corrupt to 50%?
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    With that said, I don't know if Crimson counts. It specifically says Corruption I believe.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Then that means... All that was waste of my time... Oh, and it looks like i found a broken trophy.
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Dunno if I'd call it broken, its just extremely difficult. Never said "Crimson" in the description of the achievement, and its much easier now than it was years ago in 1.1.
    I found an Xbox 360 glitch, go into offline mode and swing the reaver shark, it spawns butterflies, great exploit
    Reactions: groundhog05
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Seems legit.
    YouTube Is Life
    YouTube Is Life
    Also 505 games if you see this, do you think that 1.3 could go on consoles, specifically 360 and ps3.
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    Make sure to post these in the bugs place, or whatever you call it.
    I found a bug on my 3ds where the Angler will NOT respawn. Please fix! :)
    YouTube Is Life
    YouTube Is Life
    Suggestions :
    1. is there an open room
    2. Go to an ocean to look for him
    Gavin Halstead
    Gavin Halstead
    1. I know

2. Already tried that.
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    3DS patch will be deployed shortly. Once we have an exact date, I'm sure it will be posted on here. :)
    I've discovered that the paladin's hammer glitch where it's afterimage appears randomly happens with tempest staff: the mini-sharkron's afterimage appears randomly in a similar manner. My platform is PS4.
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    Thanks, if you could please report these to the bug threads that'd be great! That's where we like to keep the bugs and look into them.
    On the mobile version the walls that the traveling merchant sells, dont have any animation
    Reactions: groundhog05
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    Thanks, if you could please report these to the bug threads that'd be great. We comb through them for bugs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom