Recent content by 505 Games Support

1. 505 Games Support

Resolved Living fire blocks?

Hi all -- we're currently working with this player on this issue, and if anyone else has actually had this item drop for them, please let us know! It would be the worst luck ever if the RNG just was not working in his favor here, and we want to confirm that it is something that needs to be...
  2. 505 Games Support

3DS patch will be deployed shortly. Once we have an exact date, I'm sure it will be posted on...

3DS patch will be deployed shortly. Once we have an exact date, I'm sure it will be posted on here. :-)
  3. 505 Games Support

PS4 Severely buggy Multiplayer

Don't know that there's a surefire solution for this, this is bizarre. Is this only happening on one world?
  4. 505 Games Support

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Hi all, Had a PM conversation regarding Amazon, and thought I'd share here what I shared with a fellow TCF user. I do wish we had more to share! We in Support are all on the weekly status calls at 505, and there are still crashing issues related to cloud save sizes that need to get resolved...
  5. 505 Games Support

Thanks, if you could please report these to the bug threads that'd be great! That's where we...

Thanks, if you could please report these to the bug threads that'd be great! That's where we like to keep the bugs and look into them.
  6. 505 Games Support

Thanks, if you could please report these to the bug threads that'd be great. We comb through...

Thanks, if you could please report these to the bug threads that'd be great. We comb through them for bugs.
  7. 505 Games Support

Announcements are not really made by CS, so I'd keep an eye out on the Terraria Twitter and TCF...

Announcements are not really made by CS, so I'd keep an eye out on the Terraria Twitter and TCF announcements too. :-)
  8. 505 Games Support

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Hi everyone, OP updated with current status, direct from the QA team. Issues have been split into (a) those that have been reproduced, logged in the database, and queued for fixing for the next release, (b) those that were unable to be reproduced by the team (if you have additional information...
  9. 505 Games Support

PS4 Fall Damage glitch

Hey guys, we're looking into it with the team. Thanks!
  10. 505 Games Support

Sorry, been really busy over here this week, but quick question -- what are you (@Berkulese) using for the backup/restore? Something like Titanium Backup, and if so, are you rooted? Thanks!
  11. 505 Games Support

PS4 Online "invite only" games are actually public

I believe one of our reps is currently working with you on this. Not sure what's going on TBH, but we hope to get to the bottom of it! Edit: Are players even able to see non-invite worlds? This thread seems to suggest you can't.
  12. 505 Games Support

Update! First of all, Happy New Year everyone. :) We're glad to be back, and as my first post of the year, I bring with me some excellent news for Google Play users! We will be at long last releasing new updates of both the free and paid versions of Terraria on the Google Play store...
  13. 505 Games Support

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Important Note: We will keep these posts updated as further information comes in from the community and/or development team. Please read the fixed and reported bug lists below before submitting this form to reduce duplicates. Going forward, completing the form will be the best way to report bugs...
  14. 505 Games Support

Hi all, OK, a couple updates for you guys before the holiday break: First up, Google Play: As I mentioned earlier, we are re-targeting end of day today to launch it. We have been working with several other TCF/community folks on this, but we have yet to confirm with them that their IAP...
  15. 505 Games Support

Workaround for the "obb" error on Android devices

We occasionally see this problem reported to us in Support, and wanted to publish this workaround for those who may experience it (you can also find it on our support portal at support.505games.com). When you get this error, something has gone wrong in downloading the OBB, and it gets...
Back
Top Bottom