505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone have blood root for the XBOX ONE?
    Necro
    Necro
    Try to find them yourself.
    jbSPAWN
    jbSPAWN
    Been trying over multiple worlds. I have made multiple farms. Put in loads of time looking for this elusive stuff.
    Thomas117player
    Thomas117player
    There is a glitch on the console version that makes orange blood root EXTREMELY rare. It's already fairly rare on PC, I'm not sure what it's like on mobile, but I think it's like it's equal to the PC version. I'd pay two-hundred platinum for one on console. I just started on Xbox One because I've given up on data transfers from the Xbox 360. Add me I'm you want, I'm on vacation so it'l take me a bit to respond.
    Which is the right one?
    •5 "o" 5Games
    •5 "zero" 5Games
    •5 "hundred" 5Games
    »I'm for number one… and you?
    I don't know where to report website bugs so ill just write it here.

The forums website always logs me out whenever I change pages. I don't know if its a problem with my computer or the website but I just want to let you guys know.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I forgot which it needs to be, but if your url is https:// then change it to just http://
    And vice versa. As I said, I forgot which is which, but one of them's wrong and always causes this.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Https is wrong.
    MrTopNotchGear
    MrTopNotchGear
    Thanks guys! It works now.
    Can any word be given on how the Wii U and/or 3DS versions are coming along? Am I right in guessing you're waiting for Console and Mobile to get 1.2.4 first so these ports can be released in that update?
    Azu
    Azu
    Both were confirmed though...
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Both had been confirmed months ago. It would make a lot of sense for them to wait till they can release them with the 1.2.4 update, since they're working on that for the current console versions. In fact, 1.2.4's probably taking a little longer BECAUSE of these versions being worked on too.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    And look, they answered on the front page! Thanks, 505! Early 2016, nice!
    hey guys im wondering if there will be fishing in the next console update you dont need to get back at me in a flash
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Something very rare has happened right here...
    A console player asking the right people about console.
    DTi56
    DTi56
    And yes.
    There will. Most likely.
    Inklingdude003
    Inklingdude003
    Sorry I am late, but the next Console update will have Duke Fishron, and you summon him by fishing with Truffle Worm as bait. Yeah, for sure.
    Their's a bug when me and my sister played Terraria ps3 where the song for a biome would play in a highier or lower pitch then usual it sound like a creepypasta that I was watch/playing my sister told me to exit Terraria.
    When will 1.2.3/4 be released, date please
    I <3 Terra!
    Reactions: #money
    Murauader
    Murauader
    planned for the 4th Quarter of 2015 (Oct-Dec), though we will provide a more exact date a.s.a.p
    The remainder of the 1.2.3 content
    Terraria 1.2.4, in its entirety
    that will mean that all of the existing Terraria console/mobile platforms will be up to the 1.2.4 level by the end of 2015!
    this comes from the home page under the "CONSOLE TERRARIA CONTENT UPDATE PLANS" section
    i had to paraphrase cause of 420 char. limit
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    I guess I'm wrong, then. I don't know why you didn't put that in the first post, though.
    Murauader
    Murauader
    well i didnt find that post till after u replied. i only commented about it cause i found it a bit funny
    Your amazing and I'm like drinking all kinds of red bull monster rockstar you name it watching your Twitter and codeglues where's the update ^_^
    Does anyone have a possible estimate for how much longer it might take for mobile to get 1.2.3/1.2.4? (Come on 505Games I know you work on mobile :3) I'd say at least in about the next ten weeks maybe?
    Trails Gaming
    Trails Gaming
    I would say possible this week or next watch 505 games twitter
    Dragon master
    Dragon master
    Yeah when is the 1.2.3.1/1.2.4.1 update coming........ I NEED TO KNOW.... I asked Redigit but they said to ask you so plz can you tell us... Even if it is ages away...
    Just want to know. Thx. You guys are awesome. Terraria is da best.
    Everyone here is all GIMME 1.3!!!11 Hell. I'd be happy with 1.2.4 on my xbone.

Are there plans for that update any time in the foreseeable future? It'd be a great bday gift to get some news. :)
    Reactions: DTi56 and Ethacon
    schmoopiepoopie
    schmoopiepoopie
    I didn't ask for 1.3, which is waaaaay beyond 1.2.4. What I asked for is an update on a patch that's next in the progression of versions. But way to go with your unnecessary snark and poor reading comprehension skills.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    You're essentially asking for a date when 1.2.4 will come out, which is the same as people asking for 1.3, just a different version.
    schmoopiepoopie
    schmoopiepoopie
    Demanding a version of a game (1.3) before getting the version before it (1.2.4) is akin to asking for a car while you're tooling around on your Big Wheels. There is a logical progression to things. Simmeh down now, people.

Demands for 1.3 while Engine is most likely busting their hump on 1.2.4 is kind of rude IMHO.
    Please help me!!!! I dont know why but i cant play terraria since the new update (the whole 1.3 update). After i select a character Terraria crashes. This happens alwais
    L
    leroy_jenkins
    you do know that 505games doesn't work on terraria for PC right?
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    I think this should be pointed towards Relogic......

Its also better if you post this in the bug report thread not on a profile status
    I found a bug when you kill the twins on xbox 360 edition of Terraria you don't get the horned god boots and i'v fought them many times but it just wont drop
    Raichu Sonic
    Raichu Sonic
    They do drop, RNG's just giving you a hard time.
    I tried to kill the Wall of flesh and i died and now it wont work again beacause My guide is dead it just says that he want to settle down but i have Many rooms but he wont spawn please help someone.
    C
    Coffeechicken10
    Does it work on mobile
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Mobile and Console don't have the markers.
    Murauader
    Murauader
    i know im a wee bit late but just incase any1 sees this and it helps them... you know.
    check if u have valid housing available, if so check if there is an event happening ie: goblin invasion frost moon pirate invasion, also npcs wont spawn at night and theres a 12 minute cooldown time between the spawning of each npc (im like 99% sure on that last part)
    did you know that there is a terraria game for the ds that i beleive is called tiny cartridge?
    Hello. Can you please add vanity wings and visible and invisible accessories in the next update for console. Thank you in advance if you are currently reading this.
    will console get a 1.3 like update? (
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    They release on a different schedule. Us console players will not get it for a while. They have not even released 1.2.4 yet. Until then I would get the PC version if I were you (if you can get PC version that is)
    T
    Theaxeofjustice
    ok thanks:)
    Hey a guy name maware join me and my friends game and we where in a steam game and we don't know how he got in if you can responded please
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    505 doesnt work on the PC(steam) version.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Be more careful with your server information so it doesn't get leaked to the public. 90% of the time its the users own fault this sort of thing happens.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom