505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've recently discovered Pirate Maps can drop from any enemy, not just ocean biome mobs. Feels like cheating, really :D
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    It also can be annoying, as you getting one during event takes up that one inventory spot you may need for loot.
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    It's becouse the world is to small. And the map drops near the ocean and becouse there are 2 oceans and the world is to small well you get the point
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Or it is just a glitch, as far as I know, on the PC version small worlds (what Mobile has) don't have pirate maps dropping everywhere, just at oceans.
    Any news on console updates? Thanks
    xXsEaBeArXx
    xXsEaBeArXx
    No 'i got the frost moon' in February which is 3 months ago. And I was just only asking if there any news about it no need to be grouchy
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I was talking to Carter, on the other hand, EaBeAr, they are most likely working on it. Just be patient.
    xXsEaBeArXx
    xXsEaBeArXx
    I figured that this morning and I am and I will
    When terraria ports to mac, will there be a mac app store release alongside the steam release? Any info on that?
    Qw2
    Qw2
    I don't think 505 is related with the PC version of terror Terraria.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    This is the third time I've posted this, but it will most likely be on Steam, as that's where the current released version (Windows) is.
    My game has been crashing ever since I got it and I'm on android
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Explain what's been happening please.
    Does it crash when you're opening a world? A player? When opening the game? Any of these would help 505. What version of Android as well? Lollipop or an earlier one?
    Also, report bugs to either the thread 505 posted or their contact link.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    I've seen a video where apparently there will be a new Mobile version boss and weapon. Something cat related...is this true?
    I can't even play Terraria on iOS. I have already sent a report and was wondering when it will be updated.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    The fix for the fix will come soon, just be patient. Also, which version of iOS? 8.3? I did here of a crash from that, while my 8.1 works just fine.
    M
    Mike59
    8.3. I have had bad experiences with calling, emailing and tweeting them.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Yeah, another person said that their Terraria wasn't working on 8.3 too. So, I guess just hold on and wait for YET ANOTHER bug fix update for a bug fix. Hope it gets fixed for all you guys :/
    So is there a reason Terraria on Wii U and 3DS hasn't been a front page announcement? Both Cenx and MrRudi have confirmed it is being made on their profiles, but there hasn't been a front page announcement. Are you perhaps waiting for Nintendo themselves to announce it?
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    oh my god, it is coming out on 3ds?! when?!
    ill finally be able to play 1.2 again! i must know!
    im off to the darkest corners of the internet, looking for all the information i can.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    There isn't much information about it, but all we know is that it's been confirmed. They'll make a front page announcement most likely when the game is getting closer to being ready for release, and so they could have a trailer video.
    RED Xbox 360 needs duke fishron NOW PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Its coming soon, you just got 1.2.2 (Frost Moon), and the Duke is 1.2.4. Be patient young one.
    Why can't you just apply the pc terraria updates to console and the other platforms? Not trying to rush you guys or anything just curious, i understand it takes alot of work to make/update games.
    Azu
    Azu
    I don't think you understand. They have to adapt the code for the platforms as they have different code, make it work with the controls, and bug test. You said you understood right after making a rather nonunderstanding comment.
    Summoner22
    Summoner22
    I said i understand it takes a lot to make a game/update which I appreciate but i was confused about the coding and such. thank you for the answer though.
    Summoner22
    Summoner22
    I understand how you could have misunderstood me. ill try to be mpre specific in later comments
    there is an issue with your sprites iv'e only seen the player and i play on ps4 but theres is a missing line in some places and a bunch of bad stuff happening to the sprite of my player
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    It happens, most likely due to them changing the way they organize sprites in at least Mobile. I think that it is like that on Consoles too, as that stuff happens when you load a world on Mobile, or at random times.
    The new update you just put out won't let me join any of my worlds as my main character! I did it once, then all of the following times it just crashed after the world loaded! Help please!
    Azu
    Azu
    you didn't have to do anything, they were working on a fix, they said in the easter thread that they highly advise not to delete the game. Don't blame the company for your own choice.
    505Games
    505Games
    Don't delete the game! Hit us up at [email protected] and share device info and OS version. We're trying to fix this asap.
    iKirbyGaming
    iKirbyGaming
    I think it might be more fun to restart. Don't have a choice now though:)
    Are you working on bringing the current PC content to Xbox, it would be so cool getting duke fishron and all the other stuff. And also congratulations, you have done a great job on Xbox and mobile so far! I look forward to the next console update
    Hi, i was trying to get the paladin set, but when i tried to spawn the queen slime to get the breastplate, i just can't, i was on the reverse realm and i used a slime crown, but it just disappear without spawning anything. Any suggestions?
    Azu
    Azu
    What is a paladin set, reverse realm and queen slime?
    K
    K3r0Kenpachi
    XD i was talking about n mod, but i post it in the wrong place XD
    I'm sure that the WinPhone version is not super high on your priority list, but are there any plans to add controller support? Moga is, as far as I know, the only compatible remote for WinPhone, but Terraria doesn't give any mapping options, nor does it respond to input.
    505Games
    505Games
    Can't say for sure right now, but I can let the dev team know you'd like to see it included.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    I greatly appreciate the acknowledgement, even if it doesn't happen. Thank you.
    So when exactly is the 1.2.7642 update coming out for Amazon? We still exist too, you know.
    Azu
    Azu
    Which meqns it gets lower priority over the big fishes
    D
    darkrider400
    Small size, relatively big popularity, its actually got a pretty big market on Amazon
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    iOS hasn't gotten any sort of bug fix update yet so... Also, just wait. It'll come for all platoforms eventally (hopefully).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom