505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since the new android update, can't get over start screen, game closes itself, it worked just fine before update.
    NeonGamer_25
    NeonGamer_25
    hey loki y isnt kindle has dat update ? :s im waitin to kill plantera
    Loki
    Loki
    I have to figure it's something with the Amazon submission process, but I don't have details to know for certain.
    NeonGamer_25
    NeonGamer_25
    ok thanks loki I appreciate it
    I have to ask, you said that it required IOS 7 and above. Does this include the regular iPhone 4? Because that's what i have and i'm scared to update because in the app store it says "Requires iPhone 5" And i'm a really boss player. So could 505 or someone tell me if it's still compatible? Thx. ;)
    Reactions: Ultrum
    Ultrum
    Ultrum
    is it underground like deep cause that's where I putted mine
    NeonGamer_25
    NeonGamer_25
    splice I want yo to know im sorry for heing rude I can help go underground normal must be NORMAL NOT CRIMSON OR SOMETIN ELSE put a 3x3 square then put a chlorophyte in the middle and its low but it werks hope this helped oh and btw im TheUltimateGamer_Devastation From YT
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Oh, so that was you! Nice to know that it isn't just random people subbing to me XD. And I tried that, but it may have been too high. Also, apology accepted.
    Misunderstanding.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    You'd delete them too, if they reached a certain level of spamminess
    505Games
    505Games
    Don't see a deleted comment?

As I understand it, your query is about the status of WP? Just posted an update in that regard to the 1.2 thread - you should check it out. :)

Apologies for any past misunderstandings. I assure you we most definitely give a flip (and a flop) about our customers!
    can i ask something..why i cant even played or launched the game? Im buy the previous game in demo. And one more thing Im in galaxy tab 7 plus android 3.2
    505Games
    505Games
    We are aware of the issue. Please send any details that you can to the email given in our latest post in the -.2 thread. Thanks for your patience as we sort this out.
    Thanks for finishing up the 1.2 update! So much stuff! Also, pumpkins are in 1.2 for Mobile... Pumpkin Moon Medallion?
    Can we please get the update for Mobile.
    i really want it cause im stuck in Pre hardmode
    ;-;
    So Hardmode took 6 months or so even though there was lots of items from Hardmode craft able and stuff before the update. However, an update (1.2) a lot bigger took like 1 or 2 months. Hmm...
    Ultrum
    Ultrum
    I think that hardmode took longer because there was no hardmode so and 1.2 shorter cause just items
    What about Windows Phone? Did it got abandoned by you guys?
    I enjoyed playing on my phone a lot, but there wasn't any updates since release...

I feel scammed :(...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom