505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1.2 is cool but you know every one is going to make a new world and-use like dragon amore to kill every thing why ppl don't know how to just restart Terraria and get every thing from scratch
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Some people do. They just keep their old characters too though.
    Ultrum
    Ultrum
    Some bosses you might cant kill with dragon armor
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    My old guy has 101 defense
    Yay 1.2 is coming soon and 505 is probally torturing codeglue to get it done
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    Nonthing it's just a big update so it might take a long time so
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    Or if you look at the picture on it it has frost amore axe and snow biome background so it might come on chirsmis
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Oh a by the way, before I didn't know about the thread 505 Games released. I thought you were just another person begging. Sorry about that. I am glad it's coming though,
    You guys do know that 1.1 wasent finished until
    Hardmode so 1.2 for mobile is going to be 2 updates or 3 just to get the entire package
    505 is it possbil you could add the mysterious package back I want the drone pet soooo bad and also a bug I found shadow hammers are invisble
    Hey 505 I was wondering if you had word on the status of Terraria Vita being playable on Playstation TV? Jus lemme know, thanks!
    im bored a little tired of 1.1 on mobile im alredy legit endgame I have everything I could go for online multiplayer or 1.2 update that should be amazing its not fair that 1.1 on pc and console had online multiplayer servers and those stuff its fair that we get online multiplayer I dont want this game to get ruined be no online multiplayer plz add it
    NeonGamer_25
    NeonGamer_25
    505 I mean I have dragon armor legit spectral titan I HAVE LITERALLY EVERYTHING without hacks worlds and cheats online multiplayer will be amazing but I mean im bored of terraria pc 1.1 on mobile and its not fair that ps4 and xbox one will have 1.2 :s
    NeonGamer_25
    NeonGamer_25
    ok now I know wat yo mean but its not out on Amazon store
    NeonGamer_25
    NeonGamer_25
    I QUIT PLAYING TERRARIA NO MORE IVE BEEN WAITIN BUT NOOOO ITS JUST FOR ANDROID IOS NOT FOR AMAZON I HATE MY LIFE
    i just came up with an idea for a new event: alien invasion!
    alien warriors: kinda like zombies.
    alien sharpshooter: shoots at you with alien guns
    alien destroyer: giant alien mech that shoots rockets and lasers with high health and defense
    alien electromancer: shoots lightning
    alien warcaller: creats temporary warpgates that spawn new aliens
    alien starfighter: flying enemy that shoots lasers and drops bombs
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Uhhh... Lunar event is supposed to be an alien invasion type thing...
    hhhggg
    hhhggg
    ohhhhh... ok didnt know that
    505 can you add ONLINE MULTIPLAYER plz on mobile its ugly playing alone :( I want to show my endgame character :/ plz add it soon and thank you
    Plz are there any plans for mobile getting 1.2 I want the terra blade sooooooooooooooo bad
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Well if they do, then save up an excalibur and night's edge. It's easier and quicker to create that way.
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    Yeah but all that mineing unless they add hallow bars
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    All that searching for nights edge components unless...nothing cos they haven't got a faster way to get it added to the game.
    Could u please update Windows Phone otherwise I'll never play this game again!
    Esreadel
    Esreadel
    Oh no! Dont leave D:
    505Games
    505Games
    See our earlier post in the 1.2 thread today
    B
    Beaverswags
    Ok, thanks I'm really pleased about that, would you mind putting cross-platform multi-player in mobile as well please!
    I know that you've been asked a million times about 1.2 for mobile versions, are you trying to publish it by pieces or all that mobiles can support at once?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom