NightFuryis11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're telling me it's been 7 years since I first came to this Forum - and slightly less long than that since I've been truly active here - that hardly seems possible. (cont'd)
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Anyways, I probably still won't be around here all too much - I've got way too much going on in my life at this point - but I figured I'd pop in just to say to all those who may have encountered me in years passed that I do still exist.
    Redeem-🌳
    Redeem-🌳
    bro write in normal color lol
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Long time, no see!
    Man, I really don't come around here often enough.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Coming and going, as well as waning interest are all things that are pretty likely to happen at some point. It just happens.
    Well then, it's been what, 3, 4 years now, since 1.3's release? Me and 3 of my friends just went and beat the entirety of(Cont'd)
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Since I see you've been here, @[45186:mad:Daikonradish], could you re-ping me with the messages you were sending me about GMod on Steam? Can't seem to find them.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Don't you have Discord? Pretty sure people still hate the new changes on Steam's chat interface.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Oh, yeah, I do. @NightFuryis11#6421
    (FEH) Is it just me, or is Fjorm's ability to counter an attack from any distance a bit... too OP?
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Ice Mirror? My Fjorm says nothing about that...
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It's one of her exclusive skills, you should check her Learn Skills section.
    Myu
    Myu
    Ice Mirror is bull:red: because my Soren can't touch her with it, but she's very easily counterable. Berkut quads her thanks to a Brave Lance and Lancebreaker 3.

She's only really a huge threat if you have no tanky green or even blue.
    So, mods, and other staff members, I have a question for all of you (Feel free to tag each other), that just popped into my head.
    Pixeroot
    Pixeroot
    Thanks for the reply! I just thought having to be on the forums all day long would be boring after a while.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Strangely enough it's never boring here. You'd think it would get boring, along with playing Terraria for almost 2,000 hours. But it always stays exciting somehow. I check the Forums everyday and enjoy doing it.
    Pixeroot
    Pixeroot
    Cheers! ^u^ Also, interesting fact - Every 1 / 200 people that play Terraria have a Forums account. Seems a small number...
    You know, people's hysteria at Re-Logic and Pipeworks over Xbox 1 1.3 not being done and through certification makes me sick...
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    Like, really guys. They did what they could. It's out of their hands now, so stop peppering them with a billion questions. And for those of you who are mad at them not keeping their original prospective release window, get over it. Re-Logic is notorious for missing launch dates, so you guys should expect it by now.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    It Makes My Gut Twist Seeing People :red: About It Not Being Out Yet On XBOX1, While PS4 Is Buggier Then Bugginess Itself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom