Recent content by 50AmpProductions

1. 50AmpProductions

[Resolved] Terraria comics developers disappear, don't respond to e-mail messages or in social media

AWESOME!!! Hope you enjoy them and please have a safe flight.
  2. 50AmpProductions

Terraria Graphic Novel Series - Issue 4 Orders Now Open!

Hi @Catthewildone. Please check your email :) Thanks.
  3. 50AmpProductions

Hi @Lookky, please check your DM. Thanks.
  4. 50AmpProductions

@majep and @Lookky We are sorry to hear about this. We should be finalized with all replacement shipments this week so your packages will go out this week. As soon as I get tracking numbers I will email them to you. If you can please DM me your order numbers. Thanks.
  5. 50AmpProductions

It's been eye opening to say the least, lol. Please let us know what you think when you receive the package :) Thanks.
  6. 50AmpProductions

Hello @RighteousWill thank you for letting us know and apologies for the delayed response. This is not an isolated issue, we've been going back and forth with USPS about this. We've even had a large batch of orders shipped to Puerto Rico and sit there for a few weeks. We'll send out another...
  7. 50AmpProductions

Terraria Graphic Novel - Book One, Issue One Orders Now Open!

Hey @terralex sorry to hear this. Can you please let me know what your order number is so I can take a look at your order. Thank you.
  8. 50AmpProductions

Hi @kalmon001 We are very sorry for your inconvenience. We have been experiencing a lot of issues with both USPS and UPS. Can you please check if someone at your residence has received the package. We are showing that it has been delivered. We can DM you the tracking info if needed. Thank...
  9. 50AmpProductions

Can you please DM me your order number. I'll look into it for you now. Thanks.
  10. 50AmpProductions

Hello @CanadianMohawk apologies for the inconvenience. A new box has gone out for you today. Please keep an eye for your tracking number via email. Thanks.
  11. 50AmpProductions

Hello @Mystery-Meg. Sorry to hear you have not received your package yet. Can you please DM me your order number so I can look into for you. We are working on reshipping all the orders that were returned. We plan on wrapping that up this week. Thank you.
  12. 50AmpProductions

Hi @egoslicer thank you for your message. Here is a message I sent to someone earlier. I hope it helps answer your questions. Also we are making sure we monitor this forum througout the day so we can respond right away to any questions. My sincere apology for the delay. We are sending a mass...
Back
Top Bottom