Recent content by 55

1. 55

Terraria Graphic Novel Series Revealed!

Can there be a "Calamitas gets a pedicure" story? Asking for a friend. Pretty please.
  2. 55

Weapons & Equip Significantly reduce "fish" tool rates in Hardmode

Hope it's alright to make another suggestion so soon, since I posted another like less than an hour ago, and that this is the right section to post; Reaver shark, sawtooth shark, swordfish, rockfish etc. are all nice earlygame, but in hardmode they become a bit of a bother if you fish...
  3. 55

Items Pirate Moving Box

I've just been replaying the game after a while and saw that there's a final polishing update on the way. So I thought this would fit nicely; Pirate Moving Box- replaces golden furniture drops and acts like a crate, thus reducing inventory clutter from the invasion directly Obviously there...
  4. 55

no can do buddy im under restraining order

no can do buddy im under restraining order
  5. 55

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

I only have a Nintendo cube can you guys make it for that thx so much if you do
  6. 55

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

This mod isn't worked on anymore, if you're encountering issues that you're sure are from it, I'd recommend removing the mod. Judging by your world's background and water color, it seems something is making your world act like you're in zoneHoly (the hallow biome) and I believe the illuminant...
  7. 55

NPCs & Enemies The name of my Dryad

I think everyone should convert to scientology in which there's a intergalactic society composed of multiple species, This would theoretically allow for the siren from calamity mod to exist in our terrestrial plane.
  8. 55

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Uhhh… If there's a moon lord... Why can't there be a sun lord bro. Its a pretty bright idea if I say so myself xD.
  9. 55

According to the official discord, you're right. Still waiting for any info regarding sun lord though- I was thinking he would be a bit similar, but orange and with fangs... It would be really scary and he would have more arms too.
  10. 55

Deepest apologies. Next time I shall conduct further research in the canonical status of third party modifications before making comments related to them.
  11. 55

I hope so, this would equate perfectly with my fan fics without compromising the structural integrity. I hope the waifus get added to the base game tho since I only get the computer with calamity on once a month.
  12. 55

I hope the calamity lore stays the same because I spent hours writing fan fics for it
  13. 55

Ok thanks for clearing that up, I hope it gets made into a mod tho.
  14. 55

So is that a mod or?
  15. 55

tModLoader Wildlife Mod

In compliance with the lore, the deer from wildlife are now Cthulhu's colons (he has a few cuz hes like an alien and yeah)
Back
Top Bottom