Recent content by 5Daydreams

1. 5Daydreams

PC Tier List: Late Hardmode Weapons

The horseman's blade can EASILY be semi-automated into the most devastating mechanism in the game. Mind you, Mappy one-shot Betsy with a really simple arena using critters and teleporting tricks. That has to get it's love despite the harsh work required to get it.
  2. 5Daydreams

PC Game opens, menu works, but I can't play my worlds

And I'm a programming dummy, so I have no clue what that means, lol.... Help, plz? I'll pay with platinum (jk)
  3. 5Daydreams

Issue upon opening the game

https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/6f7733/halp_dummy_at_programming_fixed/ Image is what shows up every now and then when I try to open the game. It does not CONSISTENTLY show up, though. Sometimes I gotta open the game again and it runs just fine.... EDIT.: I validated the game files...
  4. 5Daydreams

Other Turrets & Traps! (Check Back Often!)

Moonglow is currently OP O_o Immunity to mana sickness? Wow, spectre armor will shred any boss via standing and clicking O.o (not that much OP, but you get the idea)
  5. 5Daydreams

Other Turrets & Traps! (Check Back Often!)

Oooooookay.... Plants are honestly getting out of hand at this point. Just make it so that: Big Dayblooms grant a calming potion buff while inside the aura Big Shiverthorns grant an endurance buff (only 5% though) while inside the aura Big Blinkroots grant a night vision buff while inside the...
  6. 5Daydreams

PC Machine Hp Easily to beat Moon Lord and Bosses Eisa'Way

Could we get screenshots or better explanation, maybe :x ?
  7. 5Daydreams

PC Terraria Boss Guide: Eye of Cthulhu

Warding is +4 defense, haha I'd suggest the use of frostburn arrows, as they're both easy to get and strong as heck. For expert: platforms + spiked balls are a good way of hitting the eye regardless of his movements when he enters "nightmare" phase (good one :D)
  8. 5Daydreams

NPCs & Enemies Existing Boss Overhauls (expert mechanics)

Despite me being terrified by the idea of having twins slightly harder, I support this \o/
  9. 5Daydreams

Expert moonlord is scary enough to make me sleepless for 4~5 days straight... I'm just preparing...

Expert moonlord is scary enough to make me sleepless for 4~5 days straight... I'm just preparing myself psychologically... Or chickening Q.Q
  10. 5Daydreams

New here

Cheers and greetings, fellow Terrarian :D
  11. 5Daydreams

Something unbelievable

I hear you about ZS, but depending on how early on you find the Arkhalis, it is a BEAST item to deal with mobs.
  12. 5Daydreams

Rate the Weapon: Day Five - Pre-Hardmode Boomerangs

I like all of them. But my favorite one wasn't listed D: Thorn Chackram. That thing is a BEAST.
  13. 5Daydreams

Rate the Weapon: Day Eight - BEES

If I'm playing expert, the bee-master build is my favorite way of dealing with the wall. Bee gun / Bee's knee's + Hive Pack is simply that strong. However, it's not like I'm going to maniac my way through just to get a few beenades and ditch them in a chest afterwards ¬¬
  14. 5Daydreams

Rate the Weapon: Day Fifteen - Bladetongue

I ALWAYS find one, because I love the crimson potions, so I tend to fish a lot there.... However, unless I'm playing full melee, there is no reason to get these, as the Golden Shower outdoes it in several ways. Fun item to play around with, though
  15. 5Daydreams

Hey, I'm Samaker (Sam) and I make Terraria videos :)

Subbed \o/ Hoping to see good stuff from you, buddy :D
Back
Top Bottom