652Graystripe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In all three of my Master Mode playthroughs so far, I've enjoyed it right up until I beat Plantera/Golem. Then it just feels punishingly hard and not all that engaging.
    Is there no way to go to a member's profile and see all threads they've posted? I miss that.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    There's the "Find" button which reveals options to see all threads by the member in question. `:)
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    That helps a ton, thank you. Also, have user statuses permanently disappeared from the front page? Everything feels so much more quiet.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It appears to be the case, but the forum list hasn't changed in that respect. Glad I'm not the only one who notices the bursts of slower activity. `:)
    Still working on accessory analyses for the tier list thread. I find that writing this stuff out helps me to reevaluate my rankings a lot better.
    Sorry for another message, but within the last week or so, things have started to go downhill. We had a fight off vandalism by a troll user called "Fart Loaf" who was changing and renaming all of the biggest pages. We need administration- contacting Gabehas1 led us no where. Sorry if I sound rude, but I really like this wiki and I don't want it to go down the dumpster.

Gabe's been gone for almost two weeks.
    I'm only suggesting that you could maybe find a new admin/mod for Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki, if it's not too much to ask. I'm asking you in particular because you're the only person with authority on that wiki that I've been able to track down. Everybody else's trails have gone cold.

Do consider this, and thanks for your time.
    Cheers! :D
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Honestly wasn't expecting things to go south so quickly. Did Gabehas1 disappear? IIRC he was the last one I made an admin.
    JamzOJamz
    JamzOJamz
    Gabehas1 only appears once a month. According to my math, there are more than 200 pages created every month, so Gabehas1 can't review all of them. Also, almost none of the rules are being enforced.
    JamzOJamz
    JamzOJamz
    Forget that- Gabehas1 is actually more active than I thought. I just checked his contributions list, and it was stupid of me not to check beforehand.
    You, if I am not mistaken, are an administrator (possibly founder?) of Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki. Yep, that old piece of garbage.
    Well, there's a small group of people that regularly contribute (including myself), but with no trace of administration or moderation, we're worried that someone will eventually come along wreaking havoc on the wiki.
    Hello 652Graystripe! You probably don't know me. And that's probably because I haven't introduced myself.
    *ahem* Sorry, that was a bad way to start off this post. Let me just get to the point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom