652Graystripe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• May I have your help with a thing or two?
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Go right ahead.
    Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    We made a spell made from 13 glowing mushrooms and a mana crystal, it shoots a non-piercing mushroom, it has a usetime of 7 and consumes 5 mana for each projectile. Do you know what the appropriate damage for something like this would be?
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Consider that the other magic options, gem staves, have use times somewhere in the upper 30s. I'd recommend damage in the 3-4 range if you're going to make it that fast.
    My current record is pretty damn good, having fallen asleep in 2/3 of my world history classes.
    Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    I haven't had a single bus ride to school for the past three weeks without falling asleep, World history isn't very entertaining I gather?
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Errrr... congratulations?
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    World History... the teacher is so incredibly bland and quiet that I can't help but fall asleep. Especially since I tend to get tired around then.
    [PC] Molten Fury arrows still drop wooden/flaming arrows on hit, even when using the Endless Quiver. Intentional or bug?
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    Quick! Stock up on useless flaming arrows before this is patched, as if they were desireable!
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Yeah, I figured as much. It's equal parts annoying (my inventory keeps getting filled) and helpful (as I could sell them if I wanted to).
    felis
    felis
    It just reminds me of getting my inventory full of Wooden Arrows soon after using an Endless Quiver.
    Fairly certain that the most played League of Legends champions are 1) easy and 2) female. One hand moves the mouse, other is in pants.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Granger
    Granger
    Sounds like a good idea! If only multiplayer for 1.3 would run properly for me...
    Well, im an advocate for trans right and LGBT rights in general.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Well, that does say a lot, in that case. Maybe if we have to push some topics further, let's PM instead? Here it's not the best place to talk.What's wrong with your Multiplayer?
    Granger
    Granger
    I dont think we "have" to, but if you wish, sure, PM me!

Multiplayer just runs strangely slow, never getting any better than 2 fps...
    Am fairly certain that the Philosopher's Stone is a 90% drop chance from mimics. As opposed to the ones I want.
    Shower thought of the day: "If a voodoo doll gets a blowjob, does the person it's made after feel it? What if they're female?"
    Hm, I wonder if you're a fan of the Warriors series. Just a wild guess.
    And a heavy dose of sarcasm as well, can't forget that, either.
    Also when I read the books I thought Graystripe was very annoying.
    Maybe that's just me, though.
    HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Yeah, but I usually read books and crap to escape from reality, and that seems a bit to realistic to the real world in a book or something for my taste. Yes, I do know you were joking.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    I was a big fan when I created my first username in fourth or fifth grade, yeah. It's stuck.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    You *can* change your username, you know...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom