652Graystripe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Expert Mode: Arachnophobe Generator 2.0. I jump every time optic staff minions fire, 'cause gastropods. And dear god, the tortoises.
    @Pinelord and I were playing Expert, and our minions almost ruined us by killing a lava slime right next to a dropped voodoo doll. Goddamn.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Minions in Underworld is a risk anyways. Especially in Expert, and especially since they don't do much damage anyways. I don't even play Expert and I never summon minions in potentially dangerous situations (Post-Golem near dungeon entrance LOL)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Same goes for easymode jungle, I don't want impromptu queen bees, kthx.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    We had one of those too. Returning from my longtime hiatus, I attempted to protect my amigo from TEH BEEZ! by spamming my Space Gun while he was mining.
    Spoiler: we died.
    And I'll never forget @Hunited and his feat of grappling onto the larva - although that did end in victory, thanks to our world having a trio of people.
    Never thought I'd see the Hel-Fire being better than the Amarok, but mine happens to be Godly, so... whoa.
    0tHZ25b.png
    I was trying to make the tail end of an arrow, with three fins. How'd it go? Sprite test.
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    Out of interest, please try another angle. I'd like to see how it would work. But good for this particular one.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Made one where it's turned a little bit, like a rotor; not super pleased with the finished product. There's another one, too.
    uhFssUi.png
    106599-259136478fbffe71f784f7446aab70e9.jpg
    neoselket
    neoselket
    actually, it looks kinda like a paper airplane, too. cool.
    Fought the Expert EoC for the first time in a while. That goddamn noise.
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Oh yeah, it really sticks with you and makes the EoC really stick out among the other Bosses in Expert Mode. It is probably why EoC is among my top favorite bosses among other reasons.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I remember I heared it before 1.3 when I saw my playthrough speeded up.
    So horrific.
    Note to self: never sneeze with a nosebleed again. That was awful. Straight outta Psycho.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Awhile back I had a cold and a nosebleed and I sneezed over my homework - looked like someone had their throat slit over it
    TMC
    TMC
    I know, damn, sneezing apparently causes all sorts of problems with blood...
    neoselket
    neoselket
    best excuse for not having to do your homework.
    How did Keith Richards survive Ray Charles, Johnny Cash, Lemmy Kilmister, David Bowie, Michael Jackson and Prince? Formaldehyde, prob'ly.
    Well. I gotta say - rest in peace, Legend of Maxx. (cont)
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    The comic always had a near and dear place to my heart, because it was the one that introduced me to webcomics as a whole. I've been reading it for well over a year now - I still remember my first update.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    As a whole, I've felt like it's been dropping out of the Terraria fanbase. Pretty sure Jesse feels similarly, given his thoughts on the comic's final update. But that was one helluva mold-breaker, a good sprite comic that I'm still holding up as an example of great comedy.
    So long, and thanks for all the laughs.
    *insert begging for rights*
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Sorry about that hiatus. I updated them as of now. Was coping with some rough stuff.
    Brick Creeper
    Brick Creeper
    Thank you so much grey! I'm very sorry to hear that, I hope things start going better for you. Would you like me to close the nominations?
    I like fanservice as much as the next guy, but I can't appreciate drawings that are metaphorically covered in the artist's own semen.
    You've seen all the heroines with big boobs, and you've seen the demons with masks, but have you ever seen the two of them together? (cont.)
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Criteria: must be sex object who kills everything because (s)he's undefeatable. Character flaws? Too awesome. Maybe gets punched around a couple times.

I present... Mauve. Because all the cool character names were taken.

(Nah, this is all satire written by a bad-tempered Gray)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom