Recent content by 6bit

1. 6

Resolved [PS4] Summoning the goblin army

i need to some tattered cloth, but I can’t seem to find any goblin scouts. Is there any tips or farms I can do to get tattered cloth?
  2. 6

Can I defeat the Twins with this set of items?

You should use ranged weapons for the fight, or melee with a long range... but lose the adamantite sword
  3. 6

PS4 Tips on beating the twins

Oh sorry oh sorry I’m just trying to learn how to do stuff lol
  4. 6

PS4 Is unholy trident worth it?

please help I’m unsure
  5. 6

PS4 Tips on beating the twins

I want that harp bois
  6. 6

My base layout

But is it possible to take it from photos?
  7. 6

Resolved [PS4] Why can’t I get souls of night???

I’ve been killing enemies in the corrupt for 30 minutes now, and not one soul. I’m trying to get cursed flames and I can’t
  8. 6

PS4 I’m a mage and I can’t beat skeleton prime

I’m a mage and only have defeated one mech boss (destroyer). Could you all recommend magic weapons I should get? I have a golden shower, crystal storm, frost staff, and meteor staff. Please help!
  9. 6

My base layout

Um I’m on my phone
  10. 6

Thanks man! So what if I get a daedulus storm bow with Infinite arrows? I’m a mage but would it still do decent damage?
  11. 6

ive failed twice... my weapons are mythical golden shower, crystal storm, frost staff, meteor staff, and that crystal thing that drops from hallowed mimic. Please just tell me what I should keep and what I should get rid of. Also I’m bad with controls lol
  12. 6

My base layout

Oops a can’t show it
  13. 6

My base layout

so I’m gonna do a play through with my cousin, and we just made a basic layout for our house. We haven’t done anything underground yet, but we will.
  14. 6

Mobile Cheeseless Duke Fishron.

Dude, thanks a lot! But for me instead of blocks on the bottom, I like to use platforms so if there is a Cthulhunado I can easily avoid it. Also I’d say if you do use solid blocks, use asphalt
Back
Top Bottom