Recent content by 6phillip6

1. 6phillip6

Mobile Bait

Hi I was wondering if the grubby sluggy and buggy are in mobile because I never find them in the jungle while cutting grass
  2. 6phillip6

Mobile Servey

Hmm I always worn the spooky wings because I love the morning woods their cool
  3. 6phillip6

Mobile So, is this lucky?

Actually I had the same experience a waldo shrine spawned in the wall of a lizarhd temple so I got some loot :)
  4. 6phillip6

3DS Golem Help

Do you have wings? Try to set up teleporters! And mabey get some clorophyte armour for less damage and a life crystal
  5. 6phillip6

3DS Farm Competition

Hello I'm 6phillip6 a fellow terraria like all of you today I'm holding a contest the best afk or active farm it can be key mold farm slime farm money farm winner gets a special pixel art request that I will do a video and send to the winner have fun!
  6. 6phillip6

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Is all the pumpkin Moon items in the 3DS version I have 6 pumpkin madaleums and I want to get the all the drops
  7. 6phillip6

3DS Classes?

hey are mounts in 3DS 2?
  8. 6phillip6

3DS Classes?

ok thanks
  9. 6phillip6

3DS Classes?

Im playing 3ds becuse on mobile i keep losing my character also is their a summoner class in terraria 3DS if so please tell it can happen if i can i cant wait to kill WOF and have a chance to get summoner emblem
  10. 6phillip6

Fantasy Life

im a legendary wizard master miner and master blacksmith now going to master mercenary wow rude this is for the non-terraria fourms dont call people idiot look where the tread is.
  11. 6phillip6

any have 3DS

So anyone have a 3ds and fantasy life? I do if anyone wants to add me reference my post and say you've added me with your friend code see yah! 0361-8136-2899
  12. 6phillip6

Mobile State of Mobile Address

Who thinks they should add difficulty expert I mean lol and world sizes I say that would be useful And don't rage shure they keep delaying buy its so we don't have a buggy update I'm OK with this my game always crashes and I even lose my cloud characters but I don't care so be patient I talked...
  13. 6phillip6

Mobile State of Mobile Address

i cant wait btw who thinks they should release a beta or alpha for the update 1 like is 1 vote
  14. 6phillip6

Mobile Create Pixel Art

@The Terraria Swag Beast ok anythings fine everyones equal
  15. 6phillip6

Mobile Create Pixel Art

@The Terraria Swag Beast well its ok just make a house or a base im not that good at building either but i try
Back
Top Bottom