Recent content by _-~*Monster*~-_

1. M

Video Moon Lord + 6 Bosses + Frost Moon Wave 17 Expert Mode Solo Kill

How are you regenning so fast? Is it a potion, because I thought healing items didn't work while fighting him?
  2. M

Moon lord head regen?

Is there actually a mouth to attack? Because once his eye closes, and the leech is there, I don't see any hitboxes or anything to hit.
  3. M

Moon lord head regen?

Sorry, I meant the Eye on his head. We haven't even gotten him to second form, his Eye on his head keeps regen. Any tips?
  4. M

Moon lord head regen?

I was playing a server with 2 friends, and we were fighting the moon lord. We were doing pretty good, except we couldn't kill his head because it kept regening! Does anyone know how to fix this?
  5. M

Extra Ranged Damage Armor

Is there any pre-hardmode armor that gives you extra ranged damage? Or anything of that sort?
  6. M

PC How to beat skeletron? (Expert)

I just got a shark tooth necklace from a blood moon, would that help?
  7. M

What potions were you using to fight him?
  8. M

@Enjl, what armor were you using? Also, I have gravitation potions, do you think those would be useful?
  9. M

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can beat skeletron? My current stuff: Spectre Boots, Horseshoe balloon, Cthulu Shield, Worm scarf, and band of regen. For a mount, I can use either honeyed goggles or slimey saddle. For armor, I have 3 sets: Molten, Fossil, or meteor. For weapons, I have...
  10. M

How to get to 1.3 beta unlock

1: Go to steam. 2: Go to library. 3: Right click terraria. 4: Click properties. 5: Click betas 6: Enter beta code. (The only part that prevents you from updating, if someone can get the beta code WE GET IT EARLY YAY.)
  11. M

No Slab Wall in dungeon?

I have a dungeon on my SMP for terraria, and I have 2 dungeon wall types, but I have no slab wall. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this, or if there is something I am missing? If it helps, I have a screenshot of my ma p:
  12. M

PC Which item did you have the most trouble with to obtain?

RoD, I actually got a slime staff in my hallow farm before i got one of those.
Back
Top Bottom