Recent content by _Slappin

1. S

Weapons & Equip New Endgame Lance: Dragoon Lance

Well, if you think about it logically, the likelyhood of getting over 80% speed in battle is very low, especially versus bosses. And if you think It would be broken in a PVP sense, crits don't apply in PVP, so it's max damage won't be able to one shot somebody. You're probably only likely to get...
  2. S

I don't exactly know what you mean to be honest. If you're talking about the massive leap in the numbers at the 80% - 120% mark that is intentional, because I want a max speed strike to always end up critically striking. The numbers are in a rough state I'll admit, but I didn't want the stats to...
  3. S

NPCs & Enemies The Ancient Salamander (Fire Elemental Boss)

I really like this suggestion. 100% support from me! I also feel like it is a MGQ reference, and that makes it fifty times better.
  4. S

Thanks for the welcome! What exactly makes you stay on the fence about it though?
  5. S

After some thoughtful thinking, I feel I came up with a nice idea for a lategame spear besides the North Pole. Meet the Royal Dragon Lance. Royal Dragon Lance: Damage: 65 (Melee) Knockback: 7.5 (Strong) Critical Chance: 10% Use Time: 30 (Average) Rarity: Buy/Sell: 1 50 , 4 20 Tip ...
Back
Top Bottom