Recent content by _X_

1. _X_

Game Mechanics Directional Melee!! probably one of the best QoL for melee would really add much to the vanilla melee experience if we got it Non Projectile Swords

Having Directional Melee Makes Normal Melee weapons Infinitely more viable against bosses and much less tedious to use in general (especially against flying enemies) without actually making the swords stronger, it also is a very simple addition but it would add alot to the vanillia game...
  2. _X_

Blocks & Decoration Can we keep bubbles filled with liquid after reloading the world

Directional Melee!! probably one of the best QoL for melee would really add much to the vanilla melee experience if we got it standard non projectile swords
  3. _X_

Items Auto-Swing Enchanter

night's edge isnt even viable against *ANY* of the expert mode bosses ... unlike every single class which all have a viable boss weapon of some kind thats except for melee players which have *ONLY* the arkhalis which is the only viable melee weapon in pre hardmode but again does anyone even get...
  4. _X_

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Uhh hello I have a problem with tmodloader so I had stopped playing on my computer for quite some time and then I went back to play Terraria for a while then I updated universe of swords and fargowiltas and got tmodloader v0.10.1.5 (had v0.10.1.4 before and all mods worked perfectly ) stopped...
  5. _X_

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

question anything about melee weapons and thrown damage
  6. _X_

that sounds cool
  7. _X_

like melee enchanted boomerang and throwen enchanted boomerang or what idk or like a button to swap between melee and thrown or like just more melee weapons its more melee weapons isnt it :sigh::rolleyes: nah its just nearly all the melee weapons except swords its like 50% of them is...
  8. _X_

dude plz im *BEGGING* you plz remove melee weapons being thrown like this mod is got so many great items and i love it mostly the necromation items but i just cant continue using it im nearly in hardmode and all of the melee items are throwing like melee now have only swords like pwez just...
  9. _X_

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

HOWDY
  10. _X_

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Just the look of that BOC ITS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG
  11. _X_

hello

hello
  12. _X_

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :) :D

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :) :D